Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziggler or Corbin?
This poll is closed.
Corbin... I guess. 1 6.67%
Zi.... no this seems unlikely. 0 0%
♪ Burrrrrrn it dooooooown! ♪ 8 53.33%
THE BIG DOG! 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

It's cool that KO and Sami saved us from a bad match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

I lieu of having pyro for wrestlers I'm surprised they didn't double down on the compressed air blasts that NXT uses. That poo poo still gives a little more omph to entrances.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Is Sarah Logan's gimmick that shes an Appalachian meth cook or something?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Hasn't Charlotte already beaten Ruby Riott once? Also has there ever been someone as aggressively Greek looking as Ruby in the WWE?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Writer Cath posted:

That's a smidge esoteric, don't you think?

I'm sorry if no one has seen Winters Bone! It was a breakout role for Jennifer Lawrence!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

So have they secretly cleared Daniel Bryan because I feel like they couldn't be signalling any harder that it's Shane vs Daniel at WrestleMania.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

How we gonna get some heel heat on Sami and Kevin? Oh I know put them up against the two most unlikeable guys on the smackdown roster.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

VJeff posted:

That match was decent but holy gently caress is this championship match getting overbooked.

Especially for a match where its pretty much 100% assured AJ is going over.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

loving turn Bobby heel already, he's a nothing face.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

I feel like every Smackdown writing decision ends with someone asking "yeah but how can we make this worse?" nowadays.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Jinder is objectively gross to look at in the state he's in these days.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Why is Dolph's finisher so unprotected now?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Oh right Dolph's finisher is a fuckin' superkick now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

That deal must have been real sweet to get him to come back and play a pawn in the storyline to get Shane and Daniel Bryan to fight at Wrestlemania. At least the 2nd best WWE show is on now.

Or wait no I have to wait an indeterminate amount of time for the MMC to finish.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Gimme the Gu

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Tony Nese has got a fuckin rear end on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Drew does the dragon sleeper better than Sanada.

• Locked thread