Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziggler or Corbin?
This poll is closed.
Corbin... I guess. :sigh: 1 6.67%
Zi.... no this seems unlikely. 0 0%
♪ Burrrrrrn it dooooooown! ♪ 8 53.33%
THE BIG DOG! 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm the dolph ziggler of this forum and I'm very proud of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

turns face, commentary makes it sound like they've just committed some kind of wrestling holocaust

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pancakes are great, eat the pancakes

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

beggar posted:

Gonna take a while for me to wrap my head around booking the team that prefers a waffle to a pancake as the heels

pancakes are far superior to waffles, dude. you know it, I know it. The world knows.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

shiksa posted:

im very interested in this stuff bc i know meat farming, and god especially cattle farming, is hell on the planet and we should be trying to reduce or eliminate it but man most current meat substitutes suck. i've gotten some things made from like, gluten or whatever? and that's good if its something pretty heavily spiced, like the extremely good vegan gyro i got.

gardein is pretty dead on, for what it's worth.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bring back russo but put him in a cage over the ring so we can watch him work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

holy poo poo he's so proud of her

• Locked thread