Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziggler or Corbin?
This poll is closed.
Corbin... I guess. :sigh: 1 6.67%
Zi.... no this seems unlikely. 0 0%
♪ Burrrrrrn it dooooooown! ♪ 8 53.33%
THE BIG DOG! 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if beating up dolph ziggler and baron corbin is supposed to be a heel act i dont know how to follow you, wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao why is charlotte just kicking all these poor girls' asses all in a row?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the match goin on in the picture in picture doesnt look too great

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Sarah's gimmick is 2018 female Hillbilly Jim.

yeah its pretty good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sarahs gimmick is that she's my friend tam who was from ablemarle north carolina and definitely got way too drunk and way too rowdy all the time.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao i like logan's RVD sell of the natural selection

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well go sami and kevin tonight.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Yep, saw it last night on Raw and I was left gaping at the sheer balls of the whole thing.

there was a commercial during the super bowl about hyundai curing cancer or something, it's beyond parody.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fart blood posted:

aaaaand Hulu Live crapped out again.

I can't believe I pay money for this thing.

Pro-tip guys: don't get Hulu Live.

hulu recently just, like, stopped working for chromecast for me recently. it's a pretty neat new feature.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the deep six: always a cool move

fuckin barf lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

This Top 10 list makes no goddamn sense.

yeah its one of those "sports presentation" things that actually doesn't translate well at all.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

bobby roode should lip-sync his song like taichi does, that would improve him greatly.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

face bobby roode is so loving boring

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jinder... jinder no one gives a poo poo about the list im sorry these burns arent landing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wow this is so long.

bobby roode is older than randy isnt he

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is the opposite of braun with the upright bass

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

man that loving sucked huh

how can vince look at that and be like "yeah... things are goin well"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

omg rusev's song

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

doin lotsa new graphics, eh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

New Day once again not wrestling?

well road dogg was in the dx army after all

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i think pancakes will be when we determined new day jumped the shark.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

I have my doubts we'd see it happen but their plan is sound: price lower than meat and produce new meats with richer flavors than you can get from real meat. They hope to basically outperform and wipe out real meat within 20 years and hell I hope so! They got most current major meats figured out flavor-wise and cook-wise such that it cooks the same as real meat. It was the most exciting thing I worked on in a while and made me believe in hope a little bit more.

im very interested in this stuff bc i know meat farming, and god especially cattle farming, is hell on the planet and we should be trying to reduce or eliminate it but man most current meat substitutes suck. i've gotten some things made from like, gluten or whatever? and that's good if its something pretty heavily spiced, like the extremely good vegan gyro i got.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

beggar posted:

Gonna take a while for me to wrap my head around booking the team that prefers a waffle to a pancake as the heels

its frankly disgusting and i wont stand for it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

https://www.impossiblefoods.com/

These are the guys. I should probably go downtown to Wahlburger's downtown sometime they sell them there but gently caress it's like $12.50 for a meal.

oh yeah i've heard about the impossible burger. kuma's has it here in chicago. i've been meaning to check it out but the weather has been poo poo and i don't live especially close to either kuma's.

oh boo, you suck dolph.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

The trick with it is they're R&Ding more than just burgers, they want to corner the market on basically all meats and meat-related items and hell I salute them. They've apparently got fish, chicken, turkey, and other stuff almost ready to go as well. I'm interesting in the fish one it'd be nice to eat more fish without the mercury.

if they're making a good fake shrimp before we kill all the shrimp i'll push for them to get a nobel prize.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wow uh

the impossible burger does look good as hell, i'm gonna have to get that.

kurt angle: that tv's worth $200!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fart blood posted:

I can't wait for Dolph to get released and do an RF shoot interview where he buries absolutely nobody because he hopes to return to WWE and be booked the exact same way.

AKA: "The Chris Hero"

dolphs indie name should be manny finishers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

same, kev.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Look all Tozawa wants is to be the Cruiserweight Champion and to be able to randomly fire people whenever he feels like it. Is that so much to ask?

its a modest request

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

is mark andrews boy bayley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jeez tozawa always freaks me out with how he does dives

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i am mad about this.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rip peaky blinders jack gallagher

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wait buddy murphy? hahaha i'd forgotten about him. he's a cruiserweight?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dont make gulak the boring cwc gulak :(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

goddamn, drew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

John Dudebro posted:

KILL DREW KILL

the only thing keeping drew gulak from being an unstoppable killing machine is when he's allowed to do silly gimmicks, that's the plan going forward.

• Locked thread