Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That's right! Fuckin' feel it!!!

I've never made a call out thread before so I figured I'd try one out. See what all the fuss is about. So far I'm really enjoying it, you know? Like, it's fun to just call someone out.

I'm calling you out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

But I haven't even done anything :(

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat more fiber

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

...yet :getin:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Whatever you're calling me out on is probably true. I apologize for it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Stop masturbating you pig

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I think you'll find most of us work at Call In centres

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Gonna call out with my balls out

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Wait so how do I call out? Is it dial 9 then 1 then the number? Do I have to wait for a click after the 9?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
you can see me??? :ohdear:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wait so how do I call out? Is it dial 9 then 1 then the number? Do I have to wait for a click after the 9?

Just use your blue box dude.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Aww, man. I am sorry, how did you find out?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applesnots posted:

Aww, man. I am sorry, how did you find out?

Peepin' that sock drawer.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

new phone who dis

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I prefer out calls, OP

2 rose minimum

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Can you call out a little louder? I’m having trouble hearing you at the moment

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fiber softens and lubricates stools, everyone knows that. what they might not know is that it leads to deeper, more refreshing sleep.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ruggan posted:

Can you call out a little louder? I’m having trouble hearing you at the moment

Sorry, my throat hurts from singing the high harmony to Rasputin all day.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress off tanner. :jerkbag:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

gently caress off tanner. :jerkbag:

:vince::vince::vince:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and while im 'calling' you guys 'out' for ignoring our old friend fiber, id point out that a high fiber diet also leads to increased bloodflow to the fetus, reducing gestation time by a whopping 50%.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
jeb bush if you happen to read this you're a real piece of work

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Communist Toast posted:

jeb bush if you happen to read this you're a real piece of work

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Turn (monitor) on, log in, call out.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

just call the front desk and ask them to make the call for you. they'll think you're a major retard but on the bright side you won't accidentally call the police.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Arrhythmia posted:

just call the front desk and ask them to make the call for you. they'll think you're a major retard but on the bright side you won't accidentally call the police.

Yeah it’s like, sometimes your calls get routed to dispatchers who are in prison for coercion but they worked some poo poo out with the courts where they can still take dispatch calls from jail and it’s like, yeah they gotta call the police collect and they probably won’t answer but they can probably give you a number that references notes they took in their own notebook that have the potential to become a case number if someone puts enough money on their books to call the police for you.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yeah it’s like, sometimes your calls get routed to dispatchers who are in prison for coercion but they worked some poo poo out with the courts where they can still take dispatch calls from jail and it’s like, yeah they gotta call the police collect and they probably won’t answer but they can probably give you a number that references notes they took in their own notebook that have the potential to become a case number if someone puts enough money on their books to call the police for you.

Uh...

Yeah?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I will not be afraid

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

calling out orkin mang for not posting enough deep philosophical thoughts. what's up have you gone soft?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also calling out pyf moderator emmyok for probing pick for posting a joke about raping children? what's up have you gone soft?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

you should, uh, probably just stay away from phones altogether, friend.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Arrhythmia posted:

you should, uh, probably just stay away from phones altogether, friend.

Nah gently caress you I’ll do what I want.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
anal sphincter here: apples, pears, legumes & wholemeal bread are excellent sources of soluble and insoluble fiber. when brought together, this dietary duo gives easy passage to softer stools.

• Locked thread