Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i already miss it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTwmtvrdJlQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Skim Milk posted:

anyone remember your good posts? answer: no

i do. i made one absolutely legendary post. it was empty quoted for 2 full pages. i'm very proud of it and think of it often.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

my bitter bi rival posted:

i dont think this comes off as well as you think it does.

um, it comes off very well to those who remember it.

here's the post:

it was some anti cap/anti american imperialism thread. this was around the time edward snowden was really getting famous. we were discussing iraq or afghanistan and someone said:

quote:

you cant hug the world with nuclear arms

to which someone replied

quote:

no, but you can rape the gently caress out of it

and then, on the toilet, i added:

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

it's not rape, it's surprise democracy

it was quoted for roughly 2 pages. true story. i think about it when i've posted a few lovely threads and haven't been empty quoted in a bit. it makes me feel good.

• Locked thread