Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

On a Saturday night a few weeks ago, I was drunk as hell. My wife and I had been at one of those board game nights that's all the rage right now. We got home about 11pm. I drunkenly went upstairs to change and was making my way back down the stairs. My left foot slipped off the step, and I fell backwards, cartoon-style straight onto my rear end. I rode my rear end like a sled down the rest of the 8 or so stairs left. It was a very bumpy ride but I had no choice but to just accept gravity was doing its thing. My wife in a panic screamed "are you ok!?" and being drunk, I told her I was fine, feeling basically no pain and went on with the rest of the night. The next morning, I was very sore. It loving hurt to stand up. I put up with the pain for a few days before finally going to the doctor. They x-rayed my rear end and gave me some prescription strength ibuprofen. A few days later the x-ray came back and luckily I didn't break my rear end! Just bruised the everloving gently caress out of my tailbone. I've never had a bone bruise before, but apparently recovery time is 1 - 2 months. So my rear end will be sore for at least several more weeks. Working in an office, I sit at my desk virtually the entire day. I had to buy one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1DF7VJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It makes a nice cradle for my tailbone to take some of the pressure off. I can't sit on hard surfaces. All told it's a pretty minor injury that is just an annoyance I'll have to deal with for a while.

How have you hosed yourself up while drunk, high, or whatever else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yes it's weak poo poo but I don't really care, it helps. I don't need opiates for a bruised rear end.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jose posted:

I had a friend jump head first into my double glazed bathroom window, smashing it, trying to kill himself while having a freak out on acid op. he hosed his shoulder up real bad and lost tons of blood but didn't go through at least. I was real hosed up and only noticed like 8 hours later

:stare:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

veiled boner fuel posted:

A friend and I were at a bar and someone blocked him in in the parking lot so he decided he was in an action movie and went to punch his window out and shattered a bone in his hand. The window of course was not damaged. Had to get two pins and a cast.

Your friend thought it would go like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hctehAHKA

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

poverty goat posted:

You don't need to get that script filled either though you can just take more of the regular ibuprofen :eng99:

Lol it costed me a whole $1.16 out of pocket. I'll live.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I was drunk and watching Beavis and Butthead and one of them was playing this knife game where you stab in between your spread out fingers as fast as you can. On the show they were just using a pencil but I thought it looked cool so I did it with my pocket knife and now I have a scar on my finger.

Beavis and Butthead are not role models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtrFjqoimcc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Well what loving board game was it OP?

Uh we played like 4 games before the host passed out drunk in her basement. Let's see, I remember playing Anomia and The Resistance, then watched King of Tokyo and it gets pretty fuzzy after that.

• Locked thread