Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You know that theory that every decision creates alternate realities where the other choices get played out? Well? Where do you wanna go?

I want to go to the fuckman judge sucked the dick.

Alternately, I'd like to go to where the CIA didn't kill Kennedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
And no, you can't go to the universe where I didn't create this thread. gently caress off with your obvious post.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kuato posted:

I want to go to the reality where op didn’t lose his old av. I blame that change for every single one of my problems

I can put it back, if you want. I'm just amused that someone decided to make me the foreman of the dicksucking factory. Which means I oversee all the people who are sucking dick. I am pretty sure they were trying to insult me but didn't actually understand what a foreman does. Or they just think I'd be good at making sure everyone around me is sucking dick. Sucking dick is good, right? I mean, I like getting my dick sucked. Maybe it's not good. I dunno.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

genesplicer posted:

I want to see the universe where all the legendary creatures (Bigfoot, the Kraken, Chupacabras, etc.) are all real, just to see how humans deal with them.

Welcome back?

• Locked thread