Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
beer pal

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I only drink the organic stuff, regular bleach has chemicals in it.

Barking Gecko

No wuckers, mate.

I prefer brain bleach over that chlorine stuff.

little munchkin

mixing bleach with diet coke to cover up the taste

albany academy

I can't see shit!

little munchkin posted:

mixing bleach with diet coke to cover up the taste

I think you'll need something a lot stronger to cover up the diet coke

spectres of autism

drinking grapefruit juice to Potentiate the bleach

alnilam

i used to also get my butthole bleached but i realized if i drink enough of the stuff it ends up being 2 birds with 1 stone

Putty

tide pods are my herbal cleansers

cda

HAIKUDICATOR
that scene from the princess Bride, but with bleach

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

socrates with a jug of clorox

bog pixie

bog pixie

stirring some ashes into my coffee every morning to get used to the idea of becoming dust

vanisher

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm pretty progressive

*I say as I pour myself a tall glass of color safe bleach*

hamjobs

I drink artisan made bleach that I buy from my local Etsy pop-up shop. It's made with the finest hydrolized chlorine and is completely raw, organic and natural--and it's both Paleo and vegan. Did you know regular CORPORATE bleach contains CHEMICALS known to the state of California to cause cancer? Buddy there's no label on my bleach that says that.

hamjobs

*drinking bleach from an upcycled mason jar hand painted with Columbine flowers*

this isn't like your average bleach, it's free from dyes and it's free of high fructose corn syrup.

hamjobs

Have you guys heard of that new home delivery cleanse company? It's called Grove and they will mail you a bleach juice cleanse every month. Seems hella rad.

I wish Uber would jump on the bleach chance bandwagon so I could get my chlorine fix whenever I want.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/23...rom-human-giant

Thirsting for a way to play the unplayable? To mock the very mockable? Tell me more! [OFFLINE]

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

OP I tried this once and all I got was very painful kidneys. On the other hand, my teeth were very white.

Thanks to Koishi Komeiji for the sig

albany academy

I can't see shit!
*wearing an oversized tank top that says "HAIL METH 666" over my Pharoah robes tweeting nihilistic memes in my palace*
"Milk baths? Fuckin basic poo poo. I'm thinking.... Bleach. Let's see my boy Amenbrotep top that poo poo."

alnilam

Look on my memes, ye mighty, and despair

canyoneer
I only have canyoneyes for you
I have a friend who accidentally drank bleach. It was not a fun time

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

I have a friend who accidentally drank bleach. It was not a fun time

maybe your friend should have started small, and built up a tolerance

problematic hug

problematic hug

we're finished, everyone. it's over. shut the whole thing down

problematic hug

apparently those were available before the meme. i'm sorry for perpetuating brand awareness

Koishi Komeiji

Those....actually look pretty good. How much bleach is in them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

HAIKUDICATOR
I'm going to start with blech and slowly work the a in