Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Butch Cassidy posted:

40 S&W though one student had just bought a Glock model 20 and left actually considering Hi-Point's new 10mm carbine

What calibre guns were being used? The part of my brain that's a prepper wants the majority of my weapons in a common calibre. (9mm)

Jesus, if anyone wants to start a compound, I'd grab twenty of those and go live in Montana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Butch Cassidy posted:

40 S&W though one student had just bought a Glock model 20 and left actually considering Hi-Point's new 10mm carbine

Yessssss.

Though I would go with the S&W 1006 for maximum weight.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Everyone else was running an AR in 5.56 and a handgun in 9x19mm. Glock, M&P, Sig (P320 and railed P226), Lionheart, CZ for the other handguns. Rifles From Windham, Minuteman, home builds, Rock River, and Ruger.

E: Just realized that there were no Aimpoints. Unless you count the PRO I had in the range bag as a loaner if anyone's optic crapped out. And I don't remember the various optics but they ranged from my Center-Point to Trijicon.

And it seems some photos were taken.

Butch Cassidy fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 28, 2018

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Bullpup chassis are finally available-ish! I got my early subscriber order authorization and now just need to wait a week for some extra cash to order one. In the meantime, a guy on HPFF already has his in hand:

https://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/threads/bullpup-time.326073/#post-2467004

• Locked thread