Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

call me when they let you touch tifa's huge cans in VR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

VI > IX > VII > VIII > X

hth

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who What Now posted:

You got your list backwards

:chloe:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who What Now posted:

VI is mega boring

even assuming that, IX worse than VIII and X? I don't think so

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

A simple xnxx search later:

edit:
thought better of it

*sighs, puts pants back on*

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

RobotDogPolice posted:

I've already beaten VII, but not VIII or IX. Which one is most worth my time, fellow goons?

I like hearing people's opinions/criticisms.

IX, no question

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who What Now posted:

VIII is has more little details in character models and animations and it's summons are way better.

yes but it's so stupidly anime it hurts

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

If you are gonna remaster something, do Xenogears. That game definitely deserved more attention.

that game was some weird poo poo. i would love to see a remaster with the parts that got cut

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

great big cardboard tube posted:

No one seems to remember legend of legaia but child me ate that poo poo up. Also crono cross, gently caress the haters that soundtrack was amazing

i think everyone agreed that the soundtrack was the best part of that game

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

squall is the worst final fantasy protagonist. i haven't played xiii but lightning can't possibly be worse than squall

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

communism bitch posted:

I love the retarded sub-titles they give anime rpgs. Stupid poo poo like Shadow of Memories, Dream of Fate, Requiem of Solitude, or Shatteted Abyss.
I reckon at least one of those is probably real. How do they come up with that nonsense?

It's like a 13 year old's idea of a cool and epic title for a story but presumably thought up by a bunch of middle aged designers in a meeting?

googling reveals that the first one is a real game, and the last one is a location in WoW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i'm the angsty twelve year old going on adventures with goofy and donald duck