Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This is the h3h3 appreciation thread

https://twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/959942686869405696

vape nation bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I used to love their original reaction videos and .exe stuff, but I think Ethan is starting to disappear up his own rear end now.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a bone to pick posted:

I used to love their original reaction videos and .exe stuff, but I think Ethan is starting to disappear up his own rear end now.

Yeah p much

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
dude is a pretty rough 32, christ.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
i think he's probably due for some kind of sexual harassment thing

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I think ethan knows hila is at good as it gets for him.

I dont like their podcast and their recent videos arent good. I like that entire ring of youtubers with their stupid poo poo. Dumpster chicken is the best thing.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

feelix posted:

i think he's probably due for some kind of sexual harassment thing

lmao Hila would loving crush his balls

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
who?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

a bone to pick posted:

nailed it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I was actually just thinking about this. I had to unsubscribe today because of the constant outrage culture that has latched on to Ethan. It's no longer the goofs and laughs that he used to have back when he was making reaction videos in Israel. Now everyone is just waiting for him to start some sort of drama for them circlejerk around.

Like when he had JonTron on, they didn't give a poo poo about the podcast, they just wanted him to start some beef with him. When he didn't, the subreddit lashed out. It's just stupid drama poo poo now.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i thought they were funny when they did the reaction videos in israel too but then they went "we can't do this thing anymore that people enjoy about us" and started doing sketches and lootbox sponsorship openings and whatever and i just unsubbed because they're not funny outside of reaction videos, which is kinda sad in a way

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Everyone is in arms now because psychicpebbles was on their last podcast and they think he is annoying, when in fact he is one of the funniest people online, and they don't know about Sleepycast.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
he said the n word in the vid i'm watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY&t=613s

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Over There posted:

I was actually just thinking about this. I had to unsubscribe today because of the constant outrage culture that has latched on to Ethan. It's no longer the goofs and laughs that he used to have back when he was making reaction videos in Israel. Now everyone is just waiting for him to start some sort of drama for them circlejerk around.

Like when he had JonTron on, they didn't give a poo poo about the podcast, they just wanted him to start some beef with him. When he didn't, the subreddit lashed out. It's just stupid drama poo poo now.

Who gives a poo poo?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
This is what happens when your viewership age average is 10 years old

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I thought it was originally pretty good, but what confused me was the amount of publicity they were suddenly getting. They started to be guests on everything. They don't seem like they should go in that idolized direction and just go back to their original formula.

And yeah their reaction videos. I saw the one with Mark Zuckerberg being virtualized in Puerto Rico which made a valid point of being tasteless, but it was unfunny.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
youtube personalities are loving stupid

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

Everyone is in arms now because psychicpebbles was on their last podcast and they think he is annoying

h3's fanbase is loving horrible jfc.

This video still cracks me up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
What's the point of his girlfriend being on the videos? She barely says anything worthwhile; usually repeating a few words he just said, if she says anything at all. Maybe the viewers like her accent?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
^^^ It's his wife and she used to just record the videos, but then she started to try to get out of her shell and be in videos with him.

a bone to pick posted:

h3's fanbase is loving horrible jfc.

This video still cracks me up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

Yeah everything around this year was loving hilarious.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
h3h3 is proof that doing a podcast does actually require talent, because he went from making the internets favorite videos to being the 15th mid ranking boring podcast and is proud of it or something

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?
I like the h3h3 and Ethan & Hila channels but I don't watch the podcast stuff or interact with the community at all so my conscience is pretty clear.

I know some of his fans think of him as a big anti-SJW, and that attracts a very... particular crowd.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't get it

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

so is this another thing like red letter media where goons copy all their opinions

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
anyone who gets invovled in the big youtube drama circlejerk is kinda trash TBQH

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if you want a funny channel that makes fun of things look at Soothouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNWVRl2dpI

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
i got a recommendation to watch their podcast once

it introduced to me to capt disillusion, so thanks for that h3h3 guys

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
he takes himself too seriously. he doesn't do sketches anymore and he doesn't produce much in terms of original or unique content.

I love the podcasts, though.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a bone to pick posted:

He made a video about that, but I'm not sure he's really improved since then. I want more original h3h3 content, but maybe it's harder to find weird stuff now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Seriously though, who the gently caress is this loser?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Who What Now posted:

Seriously though, who the gently caress is this loser?

settle down beavis

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I used to like them, then he went full on "the truth is somewhere in the middle".

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

That whole lawsuit took a lot out of them.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
There was also that long period they went insane because they kept getting their videos taken down by YouTube.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Ethan at least seems like a normal guy which makes him better than most YouTube people

As he's gone on though he's talking poo poo too far, legit nobody over the age of 13 cares about Jake Paul and he's made a ton of videos about it.

It's like if he had made the horsefucker video, then backed it up with another video on the same guy, then had a podcast about it as well

At some point joke outrage just becomes regular outrage

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

abigserve posted:

Ethan at least seems like a normal guy which makes him better than most YouTube people

As he's gone on though he's talking poo poo too far, legit nobody over the age of 13 cares about Jake Paul and he's made a ton of videos about it.

It's like if he had made the horsefucker video, then backed it up with another video on the same guy, then had a podcast about it as well

At some point joke outrage just becomes regular outrage

I was kind of mad when he brought big skip onto the podcast to bully him in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
He tried to advertise his channel here when he was first getting started but got banned instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Didn't he just have Jordan Peterson on his podcast?

He also gets Justin Roiland on there a bunch and they just poo poo around for 3 hours doing nothing

Where do people find the time to watch this poo poo

• Locked thread