Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Over There posted:

He tried to advertise his channel here when he was first getting started but got banned instantly.

h3h3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like OneyNG's podcast more than H3 tbqh

not really a podcast person though

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3558010&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post417125310

Here if you have archives.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Over There posted:

He tried to advertise his channel here when he was first getting started but got banned instantly.

if only SA had embraced whoever this is we too could have had a bunch of 13 year olds who care about youtube beefs instead of our aging fat selves

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

It's funny because he really did make the millions the posters mockingly said he would

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lmao I never noticed this but he also posted in FYAD

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3558012

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
h3 cool.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
do not support h3h3 productions, instead give your money to Wakaliwood

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Medieval Medic posted:

I used to like them, then he went full on "the truth is somewhere in the middle".

excuse me they prefer to be called radical centrists thank you

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Putty posted:

do not support h3h3 productions, instead give your money to Wakaliwood

Dammit Putty, I will not fall for this again

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

YouTubers are what made me realize that i am truly old at 31. I just don't care about them. Funny Videos, sure, what they eat or their girlfriend or beef with other youtubers tho
? Like, come on, I ain't got time for this poo poo.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Son of Rodney posted:

YouTubers are what made me realize that i am truly old at 31. I just don't care about them. Funny Videos, sure, what they eat or their girlfriend or beef with other youtubers tho

allowing youtube channels to generate ad revenue was a mistake

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

No worries, youtube is making GBS threads all over that with their new terms

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

this times a million

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Son of Rodney posted:

i feel like this isn't a new thing but now instead of weirdos obsessing over hollywood celebrities they are obsessing over other weirdos.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/894543763233746945

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Their podcasts are sometimes good

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

haha you done hosed up you posted a thread in GBS kid!!!!! Do you even have stairs in your house

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Wow I remember that thread and the guy being banned. So this guy is basically gurf? gently caress off gurf.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Wow I remember that thread and the guy being banned. So this guy is basically gurf? gently caress off gurf.

You'll be sorry when gurfgang teens in 2022 are futuredabbing the gently caress out of your neighborhood's residents en masse.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I post beheading videos to youtube for ad money

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

a bone to pick posted:

h3's fanbase is loving horrible jfc.

This video still cracks me up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

:cmon:

That ungrateful bitch should have thanked Dell for installing a superior OS.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I was never a huge fan of h3h3, but after his defence of Pewdiepie I wrote him off completely. Other people can't be racist assholes but he can because he's your friend and he's not like that at all? Alright whatever you say buddy.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

My opinion of youtube celebrities does not depend on their opinions or content.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I would like to rail his wife. That is what I've got out of watching a couple of his videos.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If you want to never see this youtube drama bullshit again you can download this Chroem addon to get rid of all the channels you don't like:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en

great way to flip off WatchMojoDotCom

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If YouTube recommendations trigger you enough to download an extension you need to seek help.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

If YouTube recommendations trigger you enough to download an extension you need to seek help.
Yeah I was wondering like, does this read as normal to others? Do you guys just go to youtube and click around, such that a bad video might hurt you? I'm not gonna pretend I've never watched a youtube video but I don't stop and admire the scenery...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the dude needs to chill out and make some funny videos that are comedic and not ill informed rants

i do like him though and some of his videos are among my favourites. Bad podcaster though.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
Some witless schmoe watches the star wars trailer and hams it up for the camera. 4M views.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
It's the "funny guy" from the breakroom except he has a 3.6 rating share

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

turn off the TV posted:

yea prolly

I used to love LA Beast but man he has not done much the past few years and seems way too “commercialized” now (not the right word but idk what would be). In general tho I don’t get much YouTube, mostly just stick to board game reviews and few music videos. It takes way too much time

anyways I’ve never seen hehe and only podcasts I listen to are 99% invisible, chapo and cum town

I would say I’m better off for not consuming other media but lmao that’s not true at all

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bone to pick posted:

Putty is our ambassador to YouTube and he's allowed to use whatever tools he feels necessary.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
LA beast black panther review

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
My knowledge of internet personalities ended after the Freelance Astronauts broke up and that barking dog died; can someone give a quick rundown on who these people are?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

a bone to pick posted:

My feelings!!!!!

If you block the lovely channels you're more likely to see better content you might enjoy. Is that so bad?

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

same except ad blockers

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If you want the mentally ill version you can always try vilified goon HBomberGuy's addon, where it just blocks channels he doesn't like

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hbombs-youtube-censorship/djhicpapmcmjabcmkdecglggplpnmkid?hl=en-GB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

lol dude you dont like seeing INSANE SJW BTFO COMPILATION #16 in your recommendations for 3 months by certified gold content creator LibStomper1488? triggered much?

• Locked thread