Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Orkin Mang posted:

gently caress. i suffer from big dick syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Orkin Mang posted:

mans best friend indeed

friend of all men, but not the men that try to wipe out the rightful inhabitants of the homeland they took over

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

it was literally jewish land for thousands of years before they were driven out. they cant even get control of their own capital city, that they built, again, thousands of years ago. and then when they finally got their homeland back that they had been exiled from, they were attacked by seven other countries who wanted to literally wipe them out. but they're not brown and muslim, so it's okay to poo poo on them :iamafag:

Israel was not possible without ethnically cleansing Palestine of Arabs -- and it continues to mistreat along racial lines many of the descendants of those same people. This is why Boycotting, Sanctioning, and Divesting from Israel is necessary.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

it was literally jewish land for thousands of years before they were driven out. they cant even get control of their own capital city, that they built, again, thousands of years ago. and then when they finally got their homeland back that they had been exiled from, they were attacked by seven other countries who wanted to literally wipe them out. but they're not brown and muslim, so it's okay to poo poo on them :iamafag:

hey look whiny right winger here to tell us what's what

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

Israel was not possible without ethnically cleansing Palestine of Arabs -- and it continues to mistreat along racial lines many of the descendants of those same people. This is why Boycotting, Sanctioning, and Divesting from Israel is necessary.

Or, alternatively, is not

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Orkin Mang posted:

i knew it had nothing to do with the GIHD i have bc of my BDS. i walk a little slower than normal but ive only been applying for deskjobs so it shouldnt matter right. now i know it was zionists. well i guess thats good, but what am against the might of israel

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Panzeh posted:

Says Hitler av guy. Thanks for weighing in, admirer of literal Hitler

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I saw that they"r apartheid death squad is question ben

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I saw that they"r apartheid death squad is question ben

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panzeh posted:

That was completely relevant, thanks retarded guy who constantly whines about "chuds"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You can tell when the broke brain leftists are really mad about something but can't actually disagree with it because they immediately try to poo poo stir about something unrelated

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
p

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

The Prime Minister of Israel sits down with Arafat at the beginning of negotiations regarding the resolution of the conflict. The Prime Minister requests that he be allowed to begin with a story. Arafat replies, "Of course."

The Prime Minister begins his story: "Years before the Israelites came to the Promised Land and settled here, Moses led them for 40 years through the desert. The Israelites began complaining that they were thirsty and, lo and behold, a miracle occurred and a stream appeared before them. They drank their fill and then decided to take advantage of the stream to do some bathing--including Moses. When Moses came out of the water, he found that all his clothing was missing.

"Who took my clothes?" Moses asked those around him.

"It was the Palestinians," replied the Israelites--"

"Wait a minute," objected Arafat immediately, "there were no Palestinians during the time of Moses!"

"All right," replies the Prime Minister, "Now that we've got that settled, let's begin our negotiations."

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
this thread: me, a bunch of hipsters who are eager to signal they don't give a poo poo, and almost certainly a couple of ardent Zionists.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
israel bad, but this thread worse

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OK, I'm gonna break down and ask. What is Zionist? Is it on PS4 or PC or what?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

getting some holishkes with my rabbi ben stiller at the local beit knesset tonight, whose in?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I literally have no dog in this war. I know a few jews and no muslims.
I just don't think we should pay for a muslim genocide any more

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

OK, I'm gonna break down and ask. What is Zionist? Is it on PS4 or PC or what?

I think it's a person who hikes in that park in Utah.

This thread full of people who hate jews... one of the last bastions of acceptable racism.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

this thread: me, a bunch of hipsters who are eager to signal they don't give a poo poo, and almost certainly a couple of ardent Zionists.

and its swirly time for u

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

Zionist organizations in America are working with a foreign country to target American citizens.

is the expose also going to undercover the shocking links between judaism and israel lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemLz_fR1Ac

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

its not the jewish homeland, it was Canaanite land before it was jewish land. its right there in the bible.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

That was completely relevant, thanks retarded guy who constantly whines about "chuds"

Well, I don't use that word so tbqh you're incorrect.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Rutibex posted:

its not the jewish homeland, it was Canaanite land before it was jewish land. its right there in the bible.

Time for a 3-state solution.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I like israel. Jews have a great sense of humor and their food is very underrated.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lol

Woden
May 6, 2006

Cantaloupe posted:

I like israel. Jews have a great sense of humor and their food is very underrated.

Every recipe I've looked at that claims Israeli origins has culture warriors in the comments claiming they stole it, like I just want to know if it's any good.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Time for a 3-state solution.

oh they taught this in chem:

1. Solid
2. Liquid
3. :gas:

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
hummus is palestinian they definitely stole that, much like they stole the land of israel

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Ruggan posted:

oh they taught this in chem:

1. Solid
2. Liquid
3. :gas:

also taught in sex ed

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My main objection to the whole story of Israel is that it seems European Jews decided that the best way to never again be victims of something like Nazism was for themselves to become quasi-Nazis.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Zionists have the wildest parties in the caverns deep below Earth's sunless surface.

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax
Can't wait for all those Isreali paid college students to post about how good it is in this thread.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

i think if the arabs really want their land back they should fight them for it.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

My main objection to the whole story of Israel is that it seems European Jews decided that the best way to never again be victims of something like Nazism was for themselves to become quasi-Nazis.

i mean it might be a big chillul haShem but, are they wrong?

lets consult a jewish man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWuOAgU7jI

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

cant really blame them after 7 other countries attacked them at once to try and redrive them out of their ancestral home that was stolen from them
A super-majority of the Jews of today are converts from 1xxx years ago that never once set foot in Israel in their family's history. The Jews that were actually in the area were forced to convert to Islam, and didn't leave their homeland. Basically the whole apartheid thing is a bunch of not-blood-Jew-converts trying to murder a bunch of is-blood-Jew-but-now-Muslim.

It's liek Harry Potter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Conch Shell Corp posted:

i think if the arabs really want their land back they should fight them for it.

12th times a charm

• Locked thread