Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

BDS= Bowel Dumping Syndrome. Israel has found the brown note, I repeat Israel has found the brown note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

i think if the arabs really want their land back they should fight them for it.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Okay guys I looked at a map. It appears that in every direction around Israel are Arab countries, in fact one called Pale Stine is inside Israel. I'm not Napoleon but I think if they all attack Israel at once Israel would lose. They seem to be outnumbered.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

OK I kept reading the map book and there's some hosed up poo poo... Apparently the Nazis brutally killed Jews with chainsaws, machine guns and bazookas. hosed up

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

if you believe in God or Allah or Yahweh or w/e, how can you not say he's definitively ruled that Israel gets the territory? I mean they won a half dozen wars at overwhelming odds, at what point do you stop thinking "Nah, Allah was just testing us those times, he's clearly not trying to say something!"?

• Locked thread