Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pro-israel-lobby-groups-brace-for-al-jazeera-hidden-camera-expose/article/2648315

They haven't released it yet. It's not clear it will release either, because Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar, and Zionist groups are bringing enormous pressure on Al Jazeera not to air the documentary:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4783002/al-jazeera-might-have-to-register-as-a-foreign-agent/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Al Jazeera's claim: U.S Zionist organizations are working with Israel in targeting and discredeting American citizens who support BDS.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

Wow, I'm shocked that Israel and Israel supporting organisations would be against bds. Why I never

Zionist organizations in America are working with a foreign country to target American citizens.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

this isn't news though, half of this dumb country has just decided that israel can do no wrong because they gently caress with muslims

i mean israel got caught breaking into secure government facilities and stealing poo poo a few years back and nothing happened

if it isn't news why is AIPAC freaking out?

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

If i have to pick a side I'm going for the guys who can drink over the ones who want to blow me up.

Palestinians want to blow you up?

Mods?

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

it was literally jewish land for thousands of years before they were driven out. they cant even get control of their own capital city, that they built, again, thousands of years ago. and then when they finally got their homeland back that they had been exiled from, they were attacked by seven other countries who wanted to literally wipe them out. but they're not brown and muslim, so it's okay to poo poo on them :iamafag:

Israel was not possible without ethnically cleansing Palestine of Arabs -- and it continues to mistreat along racial lines many of the descendants of those same people. This is why Boycotting, Sanctioning, and Divesting from Israel is necessary.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
p

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
this thread: me, a bunch of hipsters who are eager to signal they don't give a poo poo, and almost certainly a couple of ardent Zionists.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
hummus is palestinian they definitely stole that, much like they stole the land of israel

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My main objection to the whole story of Israel is that it seems European Jews decided that the best way to never again be victims of something like Nazism was for themselves to become quasi-Nazis.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Your people are subjugating Palestinians.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

im not jewish you knucklehead

Oh ok you are just really pro-Israeli for some reason

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

israel is good. i think they have a right to their homeland, and are forced into a regressive hostile state because they are literally surrounded on all sides by religious despots who have said multiple times that they want to exterminate them.

The same narrative that airhead conservatives and Israeli nationalists spew constantly.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

do you hate zionists op? if so, im glad you were naive enough to swallow BDS propaganda

Israel is literally inspiring white nationalits. White nationalists look at Israel and say "that's what we want for white people."

The hypocrisy of certain zionists (basically the entire op-ed page of the New York Times) in advocating for an ethno-state for their people but being against ethno-nationalism in the United States is really hard to miss.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Also Israel enlists the United States to help it achieve its ethno-nationalist goals, ultimately Israel may want to do what it wants but I and others don't have to stand for ethno-nationalist Zios using American means to achieve their racist, regressive ethno-nationalist goals.

Jewish zionists celebrate America becoming more diverse, because that makes them feel less alien. On the other hand they don't want their other home to become "diverse" to the point of granting rights to the native population they displaced and continue to mistreat. No that home is just for Jews.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
dupe

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

There's no apartheid. There's a wall because idiots were trying to kill jews with knives and cars.

There is effective apartheid in the West Bank, and what has been described as semi-apartheid within Israel itself.

quote:

"Zio" is a slur. The Chicago Dyke March got in trouble for that.

It's not a slur, you just don't like it because it's a cutting term used by your opponents to characterize your vicious ideological ilk.

quote:

Maybe if the palestinians gave up their retarded demand "from the river to the sea" (which implies mass killing or exiling all jews from the area) they might make progress.

Oh I see, that's why Israel builds settlements in the West Bank and is slowly engulfing all of that area: It's because of Palestinian craziness.

quote:

But then again the one consistent thing about the palestinians is that they constantly sabotage themselves.

This is a favorite refrain of you Zios, but you must realize every time you say this it strikes other people as "we offered the Palestinians highly unfavorable terms and they rejected it and now we're bad mouthing them because they are a tribal enemy we resent very much."

quote:

Jews need a state where they won't get killed en masse. You aren't a jew so you don't understand, or are otherwise ignorant of history.

They should have carved out a bit of the defeated Germany then, not go to the middle east and then ethnically cleanse Arabs of a region they occupied for hundreds of years.

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

Zio is a slur, cut the poo poo

no it isn't u zio oval office

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

It’s a slur. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you’re not a cancer on humanity like the literal nazis posting here. Maybe google it, do a little research. I expect that if a person of color told you a word you were using was considered a slur and asked you to stop using it you would do the right thing and consider your actions.

Actually it's your zionism that's like Nazism if anything lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

Yes, up is down, hot is cold, mr gay sex fan is a good poster. Your zany, whacky, and random schtick is really refreshing, as is your “ironic” bigotry and anti semitism.

There is nothing "ironic" about my distaste for your ideology and convictions. Zionism is racism.

• Locked thread