Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
There's a lot of cool-looking architecture and design out there. Let's have a thread about it.

Keep of Matsumoto Castle, Nagano Prefecture:

Eureka Tower, Melbourne:

A clock tower in Dubai:

Hôtel de Ville, Nanterre:

Panorama of the Royal Cresecent, Bath:

The Harbourside, West Kowloon:

Post whatever you think looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I love Santos Place in Brisbane, and really this portion of the Skyline. I'll go out this evening and try and get a shot of the Customs House too, because that is also an excellent building and I now have a reason to get off my rear end and shoot it properly.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

I like this building, got married in it... then got divorced. Fun times!

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Megabound posted:

I love Santos Place in Brisbane, and really this portion of the Skyline. I'll go out this evening and try and get a shot of the Customs House too, because that is also an excellent building and I now have a reason to get off my rear end and shoot it properly.

Neat stuff. I've never been to Australia, but it seems that most australian cities have a good knack for making appealing buildings. I wanna visit the Opera House once I get the chance to.

More content,

Tokyo National Museum:

More Japan (can't find the source of this one, TinEye isn't helping):

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan:

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
the world trade center was pretty cool, sucks they didn't rebuild them and made some stupid glass tower

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's been too dang hot to go and photograph during the day, so have a church at night.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

maskenfreiheit posted:

the world trade center was pretty cool, sucks they didn't rebuild them and made some stupid glass tower

they were ugly loving buildings. feel awful for the innocent victims but goddamn what an eyesore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Cathedral of Learning

Creekside Cabin

• Locked thread