Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I started watching it and I skipped just a little to get past the credits and getting on the stage process and he was going on about police shootings or whatever and I was like bro that's so tired I just want to laugh so I turned it off in the hope that if it was good I would hear that news from others but judging from this thread it appears that isn't the case so peace out peeps and thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

mr_gay_sex_fan posted:

I started watching it and I skipped just a little to get past the credits and getting on the stage process and he was going on about police shootings or whatever and I was like bro that's so tired I just want to laugh so I turned it off in the hope that if it was good I would hear that news from others but judging from this thread it appears that isn't the case so peace out peeps and thanks

I take this back. I started listening to more of it. It's pretty good.

The people who are hating on this special are probably the same people who post at the racist goon site somethingsenstitive.com

mr_gay_sex_fan
Dec 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

He had a good strech of OK movies in the early-mid-00s. They weren't great, but were likable enough.

what about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cnpndy73ug

• Locked thread