Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Did Mississippi State abruptly fire their coach or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/972304720084783104

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn getting hot when it counts, opening the SEC tournament 2-0 with some late heroics. Should be moving up the regional pecking order a lot after late season projections had them in some nasty spots.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

elentar posted:

NCAA Tournament starts at noon today. Barely even have had time to look at the field, so will limit my thoughts to surprise that NC State is hosting Auburn and not the other way around, and also resignation that Auburn will win anyway. Although, consensus #1 draft pick Casey Mize can only pitch the one game, so that doesn't bode well for Auburn against Florida in the Supers.
This is pretty much exactly the Auburn take on it too

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn cruises, Army upsets the host, :getin:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn up 10-0 in like the 8th and uhh probably could've saved Casey Mize for tomorrow

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Florida having some trouble in the outfield, gift run for Auburn and Singer's pitch count running up

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

vyst posted:

We figured it out
Yeah that turned fast. Mize did not look sharp at all.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

AU@UF is real good and you should turn it on

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Nice knowing you thread, I assume we will all be dead by the time this game ends

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

That seemed like a strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Yeah I haven't even brought myself to take a close look at a replay but it didn't really seem in real time like a play you expect to make, if not for the circumstances I'm not sure it's remarkable.

• Locked thread