Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Kentucky with straight 8s across the board.

I'll have the chance to watch them a lot this year and plan to do so. I'll be keeping an eye on juniors, OF Tristan Pompey who is one of the top 10-15 college prospects as far as MLB projections go, as well was RHP Sean Hjelle (pronounced "jelly") who is pegged around 20-25.

Here is a link to Baseball America's top 100 draft prospects if you want to look for guys on your team or that might be on your schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Canizarro's quote was "I had a wonderful opportunity at Mississippi State, but unfortunately I made some poor decisions. I hope Mississippi State University and all of the fans and people affected will one day forgive me."

MSU named Gary Henderson head coach in the aftermath. Henderson was head coach at Kentucky from 2009-2016 and had a few good seasons (great by Kentucky baseball standards) before leaving in a mutual parting of ways as the program had very much stagnated.

He did give the program enough of an infusion of talent and success that the university started treating the program more legitimately to the point that we're getting a new stadium set to open in 2019.

From this:

To this:

All the seats beyond the dugouts in the old/current stadium were temporary seats they installed when UK hosted regional play a number of years ago. It is a bad stadium.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

#7 Kentucky beat #24 Houston last night 14-2, run ruled in 7 innings. They play Sam Houston State today at 1:00.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Kentucky was swept over the weekend by Arkansas after getting as high as #4 in some polls.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

All you can say about those links is "lmao, baseball"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

lol Florida State

I’ll enjoy Martin finishing out w zero titles.

They were up 2-0 on Mississippi state. They had a two and a half hour rain delay and brought their starting pitcher back out to pitch in the bottom of the 9th. He already had ~110 pitches.

He just walked two batters and gave up a three run home run to lose the game while I was typing this post about how stupid it was to bring him back out in the first place.

THAT's a lol.

• Locked thread