Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh gently caress I can't believe I only just found this.

Skinty was my favourite person on these forums and a genuine friend. We've been chatting through AIM and Facebook for the last seven years. It started off as just joking about wrestling but then we started sharing personal stuff and soon he became an integral part of my support system. I didn't have much in the way of friends back when I first met him and so he really meant a lot to me. We met each other for Raw 1000 and he was just as funny and charming in person as he came across online. He told me when he first got sick but he didn't like to talk about it too much. A couple of weeks ago he told me there was nothing else the doctors could do so and we said our goodbyes. Skinty was kind, he was a great listener, he was inspirational and I'm so grateful that I was able to have him as a part of my life for so long. We lost a remarkable person far, far too young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

HulkaMatt posted:

I'm actually relieved you knew. I knew you two were pals and wanted to get in touch with you but all I knew was your twitter, and it looked like you hadn't used that in a while.

Thanks for thinking me.

Yeah, I've already been through my grieving process when he first told me. In a way I feel lucky because I was able to tell him how much he meant to me before he went. I've caught up with the thread, I'm really glad to hear how at peace he was at the end.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm really sad that Skinty isn't getting to experience Daniel Bryan's return. He would be loving this so hard :(

And then he'd be working out all the ways that WWE will screw it up

Rarity fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Mar 21, 2018

• Locked thread