Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh no that's awful, poor guy. Don't know what happened to him but this is really sad, he always seemed like a real nice person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus, gently caress cancer so goddamn much.

HulkaMatt posted:

In more positive news I found out my logs have not been completely deleted, and I have a history of convos with him dating all the way back to March of 2012. This makes me very happy.

I'm really glad you have these, it's nice to know a part of him remains with you and you'll always have the memory

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey Krasnaya, thanks for posting and I hope you are doing okay, or as best you can given the situation. If you don't mind I'll add the Canterbury Pilgrims Hospice link to the thread title and sticky it, so that it is visible for anybody who wants to make a donation.

I didn't know Skinty at all outside of our interactions on this subforum, but I have nothing but good memories of reading his posts and everything I have heard about him indicates he was the type of person who just made people happy and feel valued. It is a loss for us, but I can't imagine how much of a loss it is for those who actually knew him well, or were lucky enough to count themselves amongst his loved ones like you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha yeah, I think it should stay

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I've been thinking about this; maybe PSP Poster of the Year?

I think that kind of thing is generally a bad idea, but I'd be more than happy to see a "Skinty McEdger award for overall best person in wrestling for the year" award.

Then Sami Zayn could win it every single year I guess vv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Closing this but leaving it stickied for awhile longer yet.

• Locked thread