Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lets not lessen the meaning of terrorist organizations like what has happened to nazi over the years op, Hezbollah is a horrible terrorist organization but the nra is just a club full of whites who are harmless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mnoba posted:

the nra is just a club full of whites who are harmless

The kids who were shot two days ago would disagree.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I would never support the NRA in its current form.
I believe their stated goals of responsible gun ownership in a nation that has/had decided for a long time that gun ownership is a right, is at least moderately admirable, and that sponsoring gun safety and ownership programs in that environment is better than letting "'Pa Jeppson on yon farm teach Billy here how ta load a fowlin' gun", as well as protecting the right to own arms as a citizen is something that should/can/be respected.

I think it's important that groups of many stripes stand up for constitutional rights and try and protect them as needed.

It's obvious that gun control has utterly failed, and their potential aim in their goals has not only failed as well, and that their focus has shifted from "Don't take away the right to own guns, and preach gun safety above all else" has shifted to "gently caress YES HUGE loving GUNS FOR ALL WOOOOOO!" is disgusting.

Are they a terrorist organization? No.
Did/do they have a place as a civil union of sorts to protect a right and encourage a constitutional right and gun safety (such as gun training and young hunter programs)? Yes.
Did they fail in that? Yes.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Who What Now posted:

The kids who were shot two days ago would disagree.

not sure why you are putting words into dead kids mouth to further your forums agenda but you should chill out it's creepy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mnoba posted:

not sure why you are putting words into dead kids mouth to further your forums agenda but you should chill out it's creepy

Better than you guys putting bullets into them.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lets see, the NRA, an organization that exists to further white supremacy and to allow terrorists like Timothy Mcveigh and the recent school shooter to flourish by allowing easy access to guns. . .

or Hezbollah, an anti imperialist entity that defends Lebanon from outside aggression. . .

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Stay on subject Goons

N. R. A.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the NRA is not a terrorist organization. ROTC is a paramilitary indoctrination program and should be disbanded. Well that’s all I wanted to post!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
killiN.g ouR. A.dolescents

N.R.A.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

I believe their stated goals of responsible gun ownership in a nation that has/had decided for a long time that gun ownership is a right, is at least moderately admirable, and that sponsoring gun safety and ownership programs in that environment is better than letting "'Pa Jeppson on yon farm teach Billy here how ta load a fowlin' gun", as well as protecting the right to own arms as a citizen is something that should/can/be respected.

I think it's important that groups of many stripes stand up for constitutional rights and try and protect them as needed.

It's obvious that gun control has utterly failed, and their potential aim in their goals has not only failed as well, and that their focus has shifted from "Don't take away the right to own guns, and preach gun safety above all else" has shifted to "gently caress YES HUGE loving GUNS FOR ALL WOOOOOO!" is disgusting.

Did/do they have a place as a civil union of sorts to protect a right and encourage a constitutional right and gun safety (such as gun training and young hunter programs)? Yes.

I support the NRA, BIG BEEF CITY, and I hope that makes you cry big twink tears in your faygo drink.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

R-Type posted:

I support the NRA, BIG BEEF CITY, and I hope that makes you cry big twink tears in your faygo drink.

That's the response that thoughtful reasonable post gets?

Youre the twink whatever the gently caress that means.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
The NRA is a legitimate organization, unlike BLM.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

That's the response that thoughtful reasonable post gets?

Youre the twink whatever the gently caress that means.

*shaking head while looking down*

forget it spinster, it's GBS . . .

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tenspott posted:

The NRA is a legitimate organization, unlike BLM.

the bureau of land management is extremely legitimate

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I just watched one of their videos and I'm now switching from maybe to yes.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

R-Type posted:

Go blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

The NRA is the ACLU of school shootings

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I disapprove of murdering dozens of innocent schoolchildren, but I will defend to the death your right to shoot all of those brats

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

sure why not

ban all guns

lock up every NRA member

execute them by firing squad

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the NRA rules, and they have a pretty good monthly magazine too

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
NRA membership has tons of great discounts and benefits, if you're a hunting or firearms enthusiast I strongly encourage you to apply for membership, try it out!

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

lets see, the NRA, an organization that exists to further white supremacy and to allow terrorists like Timothy Mcveigh and the recent school shooter to flourish by allowing easy access to guns. . .

or Hezbollah, an anti imperialist entity that defends Lebanon from outside aggression. . .

Lol. NRA is a garbage association but you are an even worse poster.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Anyone with any kind of bumper sticker is to be hanged

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

WatermelonGun posted:

Anyone with any kind of bumper sticker is to be hanged

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

patonthebach posted:

Lol. NRA is a garbage association but you are an even worse poster.

sorry my accurate statement upset you, champ.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

most NRA members are fat guys in "militias" that walk their gun in public likes its their dog, honestly taking their guns would make them better people

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Christ posted:

most NRA members are fat guys in "militias" that walk their gun in public likes its their dog, honestly taking their guns would make them better people

hmm, wrong, most NRA members are everyman and everywoman patriots who value their second amendment rights and view it as their solemn responsibility as good citizens to own and know how to use firearms, a value that has been enshrined in this country since its founding, it's really no surprise the eurotrash itt are incapable of understanding such a concept but that's to be expected :)

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

NRA membership has tons of great discounts and benefits, if you're a hunting or firearms enthusiast I strongly encourage you to apply for membership, try it out!

I am a hunting and firearms enthusiast and no thanks

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
the nra is good, but the uk have it right about gun rights so i'm not sure what to do

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Mnoba posted:

the nra is bad, and the entire western world have it right about gun rights so i'm not sure what to do

fixed it sorry

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
gently caress gun rights, I am more concerned with our nation's ATTACK on my FREEDOM to keep a man eating tiger in my apartment.

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
yes, obviously

they finance laws that allow terrorists (not just the white kind, even the brown kind) to buy guns anonymously

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Skeleton Ape posted:

I am a hunting and firearms enthusiast and no thanks

The NRA helps make sure Tezzor and xis army of pants pissing obese otherkins continue to have no say about your right to own your hunting rifle

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If all the non-NRA people left the US, eventually the NRA would kill themselves.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i am the chair

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Waltzing Along posted:

If all the non-NRA people left the US, eventually the NRA would kill themselves.

Have you seen the non NRA people in the US? There's not a country on the planet that would take them in

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

well if you cant gear up and frighten suburban moms with their kids at playgrounds whats the point

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

gobbagool posted:

Have you seen the non NRA people in the US? There's not a country on the planet that would take them in

what like most of the educated people?

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

sorry my accurate statement upset you, champ.

pls mr.woke white guy go to gaza on vacation and get stomped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Dyna Soar posted:

what like most of the educated people?

Citation please.

• Locked thread