Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I was and still am a complete loving retard with math like to the point that when I was a senior in high school, there were 13 year old kids in my class with me.

I had a tutor and studied for two weeks straight and still ended up with a 20 on my math regents. For reference, when I did a random ABACADAB all the way down on my Earth Science regents I got a 34.

Anyway math class was a really tough time in my life so I'd cut math class and I'd watch through a window at the deli across the street from the store my mom worked at and as soon as I'd see her go into work I'd go home and play Mario Kart

I had to take remedial algebra.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Man, I love college.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That Time I went to Colledge for four years. What a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

one time i had a bad flu and was up an entire night either making GBS threads or vomiting every hour, during that night i played completely through mass effect 2's insanity difficulty setting

lmfao

• Locked thread