Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Perfume unchanged: blocked drain, bin juice, and strawberry milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Perfume unchanged: blocked drain, bin juice, and strawberry milk.

And here I am, rocking low tide like a sucker.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I don’t know what causes it but sometimes my farts smell like a dumpster in the sun.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Every time I eat good ramen it makes my farts smell like a dumpster full of diapers left in the hot sun for a week, then set on fire. Just burning plastic and raw sewage.

Also, those farts are not to be trusted because it gives me violent, black liquid shits that smell even more concentrated.

Shame it’s so delicious!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dickbutt Ouroboros posted:

Every time I eat good ramen it makes my farts smell like a dumpster full of diapers left in the hot sun for a week, then set on fire. Just burning plastic and raw sewage.

Also, those farts are not to be trusted because it gives me violent, black liquid shits that smell even more concentrated.

Shame it’s so delicious!

Hello friend this black liquid poo poo you speak of sounds potentially unhealthy and I might see a doctor if I were in your pants. Namaste to your rear end.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You should always trust farts, farts are our friends.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

GolfHole posted:

Hello friend this black liquid poo poo you speak of sounds potentially unhealthy and I might see a doctor if I were in your pants. Namaste to your rear end.

If it happened other times I wouldn't hesitate since that's almost universally a "Bad Sign", but since it's only when I eat this one specific thing I think I'm in the clear. Probably due for another colonoscopy again, regardless.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

GolfHole posted:

If he’s taking pepto for it that could explain it. Pepto can turn your poo poo black, and ramen can cause osmotic diarrhea from the salt.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

It's good to have open rear end discussion so that we can all learn from each other. :)

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
if you have gas in the shower you can quack your butt by cupping your hand much like a trumpet player using a plunger

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Planet X posted:

if you have gas in the shower you can quack your butt by cupping your hand much like a trumpet player using a plunger

Trying this tomorrow, thanks friend!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Planet X posted:

Pooey Armstrong

(Yes, I know it’s pronounced lew-is)

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

The supermarket near my work stocks the most potent muesli I've ever experienced in my life. I started buying it because I figured it was healthier than anything else on the shelf, and it was pretty cheap.

Little did I know that once I ate a bowl at 9, by 3pm the ammunition was funneling into the chamber and there's no stopping it once it starts loading. I've dropped some pretty loud and violent farts in office cubicles, but these ones were something else.

One day, I had a meeting running from 2-5, couldn't pop out for a bathroom break. By the time I left the meeting, got home, and ran for the crapper these things were military-grade. This-side-towards-enemy bad. When I walked into the bathroom, I let one off so violent and pressurized I'm pretty sure it could blast the armor plating off an Abrams tank.

Long story short, I don't but muesli anymore, but sometimes, well, I do and it's worth it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Those soft Belvita biscuits & shredded wheat do that to me sometimes, it's like one of those videos where you see a flooded levee start to breach then all hell breaks loose

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

You Are A Elf posted:

Pooey Armstrong

(Yes, I know it’s pronounced lew-is)

I was about to call you out, but I looked it up and holy poo poo, he preferred Lew-is. He didn't get upset at Loo-ee, but he preferred Lew-is. I didn't expect to learn I've been pronouncing his name wrong for 25 years in the fuckin' fart thread of all places.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Planet X posted:

Quacking your butt is fun... for CHILDREN.

Have you ever tried QUAKING your house???

In the shower, spread your asscheeks and place your sphincter right up against the wet shower wall.

Rip rear end.

Even the most modest of decent farts will make your whole house shake.

DO. IT.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Put your rear end against the Glass and let it Blast

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Put your rear end against the Glass and let it Blast*

*Something Awful Forums is not responsible for broken glass/bloody rear end.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Quacking your butt is fun... for CHILDREN.

Have you ever tried QUAKING your house???

In the shower, spread your asscheeks and place your sphincter right up against the wet shower wall.

Rip rear end.

Even the most modest of decent farts will make your whole house shake.

DO. IT.

I have tried this three times. Two times I got just more of an echo but nothing significant other than of course the smell of rear end in humidity.

The third time this happened:

(no, I didn't fart blast the wall away, there was a leak somewhere and the drywall was apparently soggy so my rear end went right through when I pressed my cheeks up against it)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My eighth grade French teacher was a very large woman that reeked of perfume and would loudly fart while at the blackboard and then immediately turn around and demand to know what's so funny.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My eighth grade French teacher was a very large woman that reeked of perfume and would loudly fart while at the blackboard and then immediately turn around and demand to know what's so funny.
Le pew

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

wolrah posted:

no, I didn't fart blast the wall away

For shame.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

wolrah posted:

I have tried this three times. Two times I got just more of an echo but nothing significant other than of course the smell of rear end in humidity.

(no, I didn't fart blast the wall away, there was a leak somewhere and the drywall was apparently soggy so my rear end went right through when I pressed my cheeks up against it)

It’s ok dude, claim your good works and be proud!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if you got one of those knockers on your front door, put your rear end on the door and make it knock with yer farts

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Icon Of Sin posted:

It’s ok dude, claim your good works and be proud!
I wish.

If I had actually blown a hole in a wall with a fart I'd be telling the story whenever I had the chance. That's a life achievement few get to claim.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:golfclap:

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Somewhere early on in the thread, someone called the shower wall fart maneuver "The Horn of Gondor" and I've been laughing about that for years.

For some reason, my gas never coincides with shower time so I've never had the chance to try it.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

wolrah posted:

:laffo:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Help I went to take a poo poo at work and it's just really loud farts with some tiny turds as punctuation. Yes this is happening right now. My coworkers are going to laugh but for the life of me I can't muffle it.

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Just walk out menacingly and let them sumbitches know they can’t handle your thunder!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
One of my best friends in high school was a 6’4” 278 lbs offensive guard. From 7th grade through 12th we played every single practice and play in games we were right next to each other (I was the center). His nickname was Zeus, which many thought was a term of respect for his size and strength.

It wasn’t.

In 7th grade showers after practice he would choose some cornerback or kicker, run up behind them, and “Bring the Thunder!” We called him Zeus, the thunder god.

Mainly because our quarterback was 6’1” with long blond hair we called Thor for the exact same reason in 4th grade, and having diversity in pantheons was important (to 1986 kids).

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I was just full o' farts tonight, maybe from shotgunning a dr pepper on my lunch break. My partner was already sleeping soundly. I foolishly chose the bathroom connected to our bedroom, instead of the one downstairs. A 5 minute symphony followed. I snuck back to bed in the dark, when from the bedclothes a groggy voice mumbled

"...juicy"

Then I got mocked for waking him up with my farts and he went back to sleep

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I let out a five-toot gas panel in the shower this morning and hand to god, it smelled like KFC

I haven't touched KFC in months, so I don't know what the gently caress, but it'll be a while yet now

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BOOTY-ADE posted:

If my future wife acted anything like my old dog did when I ripped rear end, I think we'd be in separate rooms :lol:

My dog tries to get me strung up on war crimes at the Hague when I fart. He’s suuuuch a lil binch it’s just a fart, dude.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My brother’s old dog would clear a room with his farts. I swear it was by design, so he could suck on his shorts in peace.

(He was a Weimaraner, apparently that’s just a thing they do?)

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

You Are A Elf posted:

Gather 'round, goons, and I shall regale you all with a vintage fart story of yore.

The year was 1996 and I was a junior in high school. My friend and I were always trying to outgross each other by means of burping behind our heads or in our faces, or cropdusting the area the other one was in to pass the time away, because were stupid teenagers, and that's what stupid teenagers do. It was lunch time, and we were in the orchestra room with our clique of friends eating lunch and waiting for the next class to begin. My friend was sitting by himself A.C. Slater-style with the back of the chair in front of him listening to some tunes on his Discman with headphones on, fully entrenched in his music without a hint of what was to be. I don't know if it was the chicken sandwiches I had for lunch, but the farts were already swelling me up and I was about reach critical mass. I thought, "This is it, this is my shining moment where I will outgross this motherfucker once and for all and be crowned King rear end in a top hat." But how? Then I saw he was completely lost in his music with his back turned to me. It was time to rip rear end.

Like Wonder Twin powers, my rear end pressed up against his back and activated, taking the form of vibrating butt meat.

I can still remember the sound to this day, like Brad Garrett holding a megaphone up to his lips as he shivers violently in the bitter cold of night.

My rear end to back attack stunned him for like 3/4 of the violent fart, because he just sat there wondering what the gently caress was going on until he jumped out of the chair and realized what had transpired. It was then that he gave me this horrific look and told me, "I could feel that thing going up my back and out of my shirt collar." The entire room just erupted in a hysterical fit of laughter at that moment, and from that moment on, we never tried to top that because how do you top something like that, anyway?

Later on that day, a girl friend of ours came running up to him in the hallway and gave him a big hug until she recoiled in horror from the aftermath of fart stench and blamed him for being a nasty gently caress and breaking wind silently in her presence, even though it was my own fart fumes embedded in his shirt. I'm pretty sure he threw that shirt away when he got home on that fateful day back in 1996, because I never saw him wear it again.

Doing some digging around online the day before yesterday, and come to find out my friend who I farted on in this story passed away in 2019 :(

RIP, my dude. At least I’ll always have the fart story to remember you by (included with a lot of other great school memories that were non-fart related).

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Truly it is better to have farted and lost than to never have farted at all

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
When I was in eighth grade I had a French teacher that reeked of perfume and would regularly fart loudly at the blackboard and then turn around and tell us to stop laughing. It sounded like a broken tuba filled with wet ham and she still would be all “What’s so funny?!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pope Corky the IX posted:

a broken tuba filled with wet ham

This is the best phrase I’ve ever read.