Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If Roman gets fired, what main events Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Finn Balor 3 9.38%
Brock making Cash Angels with his money 7 21.88%
Brock vs a terrified, weeping Miz 4 12.50%
THE BIG DOG! 18 56.25%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

"Tetsuya Naito is okay I guess." :(

These words don't even make sense together :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

So how is Roman getting put back into the Chamber, you think?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

You know what I bet is also "a good way to get to the top of the mountain", commentary desk?

winning the Elimination Chamber, by not fukken killing yourself in a baroquely pointless gauntlet match

just brainstorming here

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

This is typical WWE:

Rollins is booked as this iron man, and it won't matter a bit because he's gonna lose in the Chamber anyway.

And when this gauntlet match is cited as the reason he just couldn't make it, feel free to laugh bitterly along with me

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

are we really getting rid of roman because :shobon:

I'm not counting Roman out of EC until I read the gdt here and see people saying "huh, so Roman didn't show up after all"

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Intruder posted:

FOUR Seths!

That has to be way more than the recommended daily allowance of Seth(s)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

Is it weird that i want Finn Balor to lay on me? Like all the time? Naked?

not in the slightest, imho

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God his music played, his voice spoke and I instinctively reached for my remote control.

Listen to that impulse

it's your brain protecting you from the SLAP NUTS

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jiro posted:

Well if he's getting kicked out of Mexico for drunk and racism seems to be working great.

Iirc the rehab happened after the taco-launching in the lucha show audience, which was the catalyst for the husk of TNA cutting him loose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Does Bray Wyatt always steam like that? Is that entirely healthy? :ohdear:

• Locked thread