Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you like the Gauntlet Match?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it was great. 24 30.38%
No, it was dumb. 4 5.06%
Not at first, but eventually! 15 18.99%
THE BIG DOG! 36 45.57%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

The old losing streak never fails to get someone over!

Curt Hawkins has been on a non-house show WWE program more recently than Rusev

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xO0SXniUhA

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

On the main roster, he would have lost clean 2 weeks after he got Vega as a manager and then been booked exactly the same as before.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

To be honest, I'm wondering how long it'll take people to "Super" Always Bad Nia Jax (most people have already come to grips with the fact that she's always bad). People are starting to like her because they think she's a monster (but she won't ever reach the level that Braun has), but once she gets a title things will probably rapidly deteriorate for her, since her in ring moveset is incredibly limited and she's very sloppy/botch prone. It's only a matter of time until she paralyzes or severely hurts someone in the ring. The only good matches she's had on the main roster is with Asuka, and regardless of what you think about her decisions she has made in her life, she's REALLY good at carrying people/making them look good.

To be honest, I'm shocked she has improved so little in the few years she's been on the main roster. I imagine this push for Nia is pretty much her last chance to show that she can go in the ring. If she continues to be as bad as she usually is, I can see them cooling off on her permanently, and opting to not sign her to a new contract once hers is up for renegotiation. Only the most desperate of companies will take her in at that point.

I'm disappointed in this because as a newish fan of pro wrestling I wanted a lady Monster and it seemed like she'd fit the bill but yeah even I can tell that she's sloppy in wrestling. They need at least 3 good large women wrestlers.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Kenshin posted:

I'm disappointed in this because as a newish fan of pro wrestling I wanted a lady Monster and it seemed like she'd fit the bill but yeah even I can tell that she's sloppy in wrestling. They need at least 3 good large women wrestlers.

It's really sad because there were two somewhat decent giant wrestlers in the Mae Young Classic, but WWE passed on signing both of them (Jazzy Gabbert/Alpha Female, and Viper/Piper Niven).

Also good news guys!! We get Nia vs Asuka again next week!!! :confuoot:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jazzy had an offer but they found a neck issue or something. She recently had surgery for it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Is there really no new thread yet? Jesus

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850470

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Barreft posted: