Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

dippy

but posted from space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

floating through the void. detached from my spacecraft. doomed to drift for eternity.. loading up the yob and postin a wednesday frog

FreshCutFries

hi dad, i'm in space

Twenty Four

in space, no one can hear you post

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
“From out there on the Moon, forum politics look so petty. You want to grab an admin by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, 'byob, bithc.’”

-forums user Edgar Mitchell

wearing a lampshade

As my body decompresses and my organs begin to explode, I manage to find the "post reply" button...

"Just wondering why the guy who posted a picture of combat boots where the soles were little swastikas and made a reference to the neo nazi store owner from the Joel Schumacher movie Falling Down got permabanned??? Are we not allowed to make jokes anymore???"

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"Really brings a new meaning to Satellite Internet :v:" I post as the shuttle slowly falls away from Earth's orbit and out into the infinite darkness of space.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

wearing a lampshade

"well, I suppose at least I'm cosmic detritus now. That's something."

vanisher

Cosmic Sans lol

posted from space

wearing a lampshade

"mods please turn off the planet rotation tia"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's fine that I don't get the gravity of the situation because there isn't any

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
think they got weed on the moon

Manifisto

only those who have braved the void truly understand the emptyquote

ty nesamdoom!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I'm toasting from space but we're being jammed.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Jedrick posted:

think they got weed on the moon

you can get really high on the moon (by jumping in low gravity)

I Dunno

Truly the height of all human acheivement

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

only those who have braved the void truly understand the emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
It might be cold out here in space but you'll probably enjoy that cold after I burn you in this post *posts burn*
*other person reads burn, pushes me away from space station. I begin floating away with no hope of return*
Oh real mature lance 😒

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

• Locked thread