Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Experience the first vacation destination where you can live without limits. Westworld is a meticulously crafted and artfully designed park offering an unparalleled, immersive world where you have the freedom to become who you’ve always wanted to be — or who you never knew you were. Exist free of rules, laws or judgment. No impulse is taboo. Our hosts are here to fulfill your every desire. They look forward to serving you. This is Westworld, a closed-setup game for 22 players. There may be a few experimental roles, as always with my games, but it shouldn't be anything to deter newer players from joining. So please, don't hesitate to sign up if you have interest in the game and you can follow all of the rules below. Enjoy your stay.

// Rules

// Standard mafia rules apply. No editing posts (ninja edits are fine, don't get caught), quoting PM's, faking day actions, toxxing, talking after hammer unless specified. If you have any questions about your role or want to challenge something, private message or email me.

// Please do not talk OOT about this game to anybody (unless specified), even when you are dead.

// I am a huge stickler for activity. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU WILL LURK OR CANNOT DEVOTE APPROPRIATE TIME TO THE GAME NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. That being said, if you want to be active and engaging and want to have fun in a mafia game, this game is for you.

// Keep the shitposting to a minimum. Mafia games will always have a joke phase and occasional shitposting, but please, keep it to a minimum. If you are actively ruining the game by not wanting to play mafia and only shitposting, I have no problem replacing you.

// The alignments in the game are Hosts (Town) and Humans (Scum). There may or may not be additional alignments that are not going to be provided. Also, to make things clear, roles like jailers or roleblockers in my games (if in my game) will always give flavor to the targets they block. Doctors (if in my game) will never give flavor. This is not a PR game, but there could be potential post restrictions, but never something that should impair anybody from being active. A Host (Town) win condition example will be provided before the game in another post. Player-list and votecount will always be shown in the 2nd post in the thread, beneath this one. Any other sort of mechanic or special explanation to be introduced will be made before the game starts.

// Days will usually last around 3 days, 4 if there is a special request or reasons that may randomly pop up in the future. There will be 30 minutes of twilight after each flip, meaning the thread will stay open and people can post in the thread. Do not post after the hammer, however. Night actions should never take more than 24 hours to send back to me, with it being encouraged that you send it within 10-12 hours from seeing the flip so that the thread can open back up as quickly as possible.

// Flavor may or may not be important. Who knows? All roles have been randomized. Any "bad" person in Westworld could be town in this game, and vice versa. There may or may not be spoilers posted in this thread (very little from me personally, can't speak for other people), but try not to spoil anything important or be a dick like that.

// Above all, have fun. Don't be a dick to anybody on purpose or antagonize them and make them feel like poo poo in a mafia game. Heated debate and discussion is encouraged, as long as there is a healthy respect for the other player and nothing becomes personal.

**(I aim to open this on Thursday. Hopefully this will fill up by then. If not, it'll be whenever it's full.)

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Feb 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

PLAYERS
  1. 50 pounds of bread
  2. Anomalous Amalgam
  3. Dead Cow
  4. GeneX
  5. King Burgundy
  6. Lumpen
  7. merk
  8. Quidthulhu
  9. Retro Futurist
  10. Tobbs Gnawed
  11. Tolly Totes

THE DEAD

sentimental snail - :h: Host-aligned Doctor was lynched D1
Mr. F! - :h: Host-aligned Watcher was shot in the side of the head N1
flerp - :c: Human-aligned Erasing Survivor was mutilated N1.
DGK2000 - :h: Host-aligned Bartender was modkilled D2.
Gridlocked - :h: Host-aligned Prostitute/BP was shot in the side of the head N2.
b-minus1 - :s: Human-aligned Scum Framer was vig killed D3.
Murmur Twin - :h: Host-aligned Vig Cop was shot in the side of the head (with a silver bullet) N3.
Hal Incandenza - :d: Human-aligned SK was shot via quickdraw D4.
Lando131 - :s: Human-aligned Scum Unstoppable was suffocated N4.
Dancer - :c: Human-aligned Remaking Survivor was lynch D5.
Atomic Soda - :h: Host-aligned Tracker was shot in the side of the head N5.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Mar 9, 2018

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
edit: nevermind. I do not want in.

merk fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 20, 2018

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I agree with merk

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Nice. A game that acknowledges what scum humans are.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
god damnit.

Put me in as a replacement please.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

merk posted:

edit: nevermind. I do not want in.

Yes you do, and I'm in too

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
Yes please, I want this

I'm trying to see if I can get DGK2000 to come play in this one

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Yeah I'll do this.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
edit: wait no nvm

HiipFire fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Feb 20, 2018

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

HiipFire posted:

edit: wait no nvm

Saw I was in the game and got cold feet?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DBDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD put me in

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I can't tell if sentimental and Tobbs want in, but just let me know and I can add you.

Still time to decide though. Come one, come all~

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I will play.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

DGK2000 posted:

Yeah I'll do this.

Hi DGK, how’re you (it’s Magnus)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I can't tell if sentimental and Tobbs want in, but just let me know and I can add you.

Still time to decide though. Come one, come all~

I posted so I'm in

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Mr. F! posted:

I will play.

##dayvidge Mr. F!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

As an fyi, I'll be taking a more laid back approach this game. We'll see how it goes.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

HOWDY

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

King Burgundy posted:

As an fyi, I'll be taking a more laid back approach this game. We'll see how it goes.

Ok, I'll pick up your slack.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
sign me up

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Mr. F! posted:

Hey there. I don't recognize you from these parts. How about I buy you a drink at the saloon? Magnus you say? Must be a new face on an old friend.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Seems like a game of good mafia players, and DeadCow.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##dayvidge Mr. F!

What did I ever do to you?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

b-minus1 posted:

sign me up

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah boi

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

merk posted:

Saw I was in the game and got cold feet?

Sounds like a challenge

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Mr. F! posted:

What did I ever do to you?

Dayvidged me

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Dayvidged me

Whats a day vidge

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm not sure if I wanna sign up for this yet cause I'm in 2 other games, but I'll keep an eye on it in case you need somebody to fill out the list.

Mr. F! posted:

Whats a day vidge

the star of my upcoming Christmas storybook that all Mafia Dads will love to read to their kids: The Vidge in the Fridge

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Dayvidged me

he dayvijj'd your lover, actually

Anyway I'll replace in to this if needed.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hey young mafia players, come play with a legend. And Merk, MG and Dead Cow

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I guess I’m in

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

HiipFire posted:

I guess I’m in

If you are going to be active, sure.

Last thing I want is people pressured to join but won't post. But I'll add you to the list for now!

9 or 8 spots left depending on if snail is in. I can't see what merk said previously before he edited, so I don't know if hes in or not.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
i will be posting yes

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Hello old friends.
This game doesn't look like anything to me...
Gimme a spot.
I don't talk in twilight.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Lumpen posted:

Hello old friends.
Gimme a spot.

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Lumpen posted:

Hello old friends.
Gimme a spot.

Oh well lookie here. This game just got real. er. Realer.

• Locked thread