Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im just gonna say i probably will not be very active this weekend

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You got me killed in a game you weren't playing.

ill get you killed in ones i play in too :twisted:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is a longshot but ##vote tobbs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
self voting bad but not voting tobbs also bad

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
more like dumb

i am sorry bminus that was rude

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cant fault that perfectly amazing logic by the superstar mafs player tobbs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im glad this game caters to my desire to kill every living human (esp tobbs)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Please don’t kill youreself

that's the last thing that i would want to do

i will kill you human-aligned human

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Gosh look at this town

i know, everybody should look at me as a shining example of how to play this game properly

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i know nothing about westworld and if anybody talks about flavor i will ignore it and call you dumb

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think i watched like half an episode because my mom had it on but i didnt know what was going on

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
when i said i wont be able to post this weekend, i meant it. this thread has been going hard d1 and i dont have the time to read people or their cases. ive skimmed, but barely.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi the weekend is over, still busy, will try to find time by tonight to look over what's happened, but can i get like a quick review of things that happened i.e. big cases and scum suspects? wanna catch up and start playing

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i saw the mmt shoot quid thing and the flavor arguments around it and thats about it. flavor arguments are dumb and worthless and i hate them so i will ignore from now until forever. ive seen like tolly totes be talked a lot but im not rly sure why

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

merk posted:

Look at the scummy comments on RF, Tobbs and me as scummy. Dead Cow has not made any reads. Where's Dead Cow in this list?

i had the same feelings about his comments about rf. i was like how the heck r u gonna call opop scummy because he hasnt made a lot of posts. its a meta case but also an incorrect meta post because opoop does not post a lot

im not really sure why some people r on that list and not others ngl

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidthulhu posted:

That I don’t believe because we have like 3-4 claimed PRs and if what Lumpen is saying is true, that’s essential 3-4 active cops + whatever it is that MMT did and that’s not balanced at all.

ill say i wasnt really paying attention to what was happening re: merk's post restriction but how are the post restrictions cops? i remember merk saying that he gained the post restriction on n0 so im assuming that has something to do with that but im a little lost as to why a post restriction would make somebody a cop

this game is rough

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
that sounds like a really bad assumption for a lot of reasons, like we dont know the setup or what the post restriction might actually do (whether it's just to be annoying as gently caress or if it actually does something)

mmt is probably good. i dont see 3p killer, especially because she claimed one-shot so if she is somehow 3p day sk if she does it again we can just murder her

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok now i completely understand keane. its really loving annoying that i post (BEFORE THE GAME STARTS) that i wont be active. when i finally have some free time to play an internet game with strangers, i do try to provide some of my thoughts, but that was monday night and there was like no posts when i got active. then i woke up today and there were 150 posts or so i had to read, in-depth, on my phone, and now i have to get ready for class

lynch me, i dont care

also gently caress lumpen's list of scum tells but thats for after the game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Who is scum, flerp.

im walking to class rn so wont be super in depth but ill get some thoughts out

lumpen feels weird and hypocritical. i have never played with lumpen so i have no idea how he's supposed to play. possible scumbo

merk feels like the last game i played with hom. dont care about the pr nonsense. probably good

gridlocked i liked merk's case initially, cooled on him since he looks like newbie town. maybe good

dancer looks bad from what people have quoted, will need to review posts. maybe bad

kb looks frustrated his new meta is giving him flack. alignment neutral tho imo. inconclusive

need to spend time looking at more people ngl but here's a few thoughts

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Lumpen posted:

3 would-votes please.

##Vote Mr. F show up or die.

I presume flerp has requested the replacement after the exasperated pose of his last post.

this is not true, as i dont want to make anybody have to read 31 pages of posts for day loving 1 . also i dont want to subject somebody to the other dumb poo poo i need to deal w/.

i dont think mr f is a good lynch target, but if we cant come to a consensus, then i will vote him to avoid a no lynch. i would much prefer we use it to see if some people's scum reads are actually accurate, but if we have to lunch a lurker to get a lynch then that sucks but okay

im going to try to stay around and be reading this thread until deadline

can somebody post viewfinder for me? phone posting is hard

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:ghost: go uhhhh hmmmmm whatever team tobbs isnt on :ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Atomic Soda posted:

congrats on the baby aa :3:

:ghost: :emptyquote: :ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

:ghost: go uhhhh hmmmmm whatever team tobbs isnt on :ghost:

god damnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kind of sucked that i was so busy the first weekend because thats what essentially got me killed (also having the post restriction made it a bit difficult as well but there's more because of my busy-ness than the post restriction itself), but good game everyone, thanks for modding dbd

• Locked thread