Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Zyla posted:

when you're on a right wing website and they show you the facts

tag yourself I’m the secret brown people terrorism

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

it owns how hard Obama hosed Trump up that he will spend the rest of his septuagenarian days obsessing about him

his final thoughts on his deathbed will be that Obama is going to stay alive and its unfair

yeah but Trump has already more or less succeeded in destroying every decent thing Obama achieved, so I don’t really think Obama is getting the last laugh

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Joementum posted:

a federal program to arm teachers would make them, effectively, a militia which would allow the president to muster them at will to fight foreign enemies

new affirmative defense for school shootings: I mistakenly believed I had orders from the president to murder all my students as foreign agents

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

here in c-spam we remember and celebrate all sexualities, including horse love

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

his own party rejected a proposal that would've let him claim to have saved DACA as well as funding the wall and I guess nobody told him lmao

wow, it's almost as if their actual goal is to deport all these people

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hahahaha this is all it took for TRUMP

I love his great brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Great for CSPAM

• Locked thread