Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

whyd you kill the old thread it had so many years left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Duscat posted:

never not trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

Was it Rubio talking about how kids if they didn't have guns would just get bombs? Because this kid was waaaaayyyy ahead of him
https://twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/966017884047773698

that kid had a very suspicious skin color that made the cops follow up on him

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/965961741086502912

trup

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Uhm doesn't tying a cryptocurrency to a real world commodity like, literally defeat the purpose? I don't understand crypto I've been lost since at least bananacoins

the point is that it issuing a cryptocurrency is free money because dumb people will buy it when they normally wouldnt buy a bond and also you get to set the terms to whatever you want

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nonsense posted:

NRA is gonna have it in Orlando, watch.

that would trigger the libs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Canonically the piss tape is made of pure gold

FAKE NEWS

it is made out of alien alloys

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

how/why is Henry Kissinger still alive?!

he discovered the health benefits of asian children long before the current #disruptors

also apparently both his parents lived to be over 100 lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

having lunch in a campus coffee shop and a kid came in with jordan peterson's self-help book (holy hell its actually enourmous) and he has a pencil in his hand and is taking notes in the margins lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That DICK! posted:

hey guys - here's a great "i remembered a trump thing" moment - remember when trump was getting interviewed in the oval office and the reporter quoted some nixon quote or whatever about the room not having any corners to hide in and trump went on a long stupid rant about the existence of corners

i thought you said you were going to be a villain its not very villanious to remind us of a funny retarded thing that trump said

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if its any condolence the kid reading petersons book put it down when his food came and put it face down with the spine facing towards him so nobody could see what he was reading lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i think its more that the victims in the country music festival didnt want to ban guns

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

whats the point of owning an AR-15 if its not to potentially take a life

isnt that what gun ownership for "self defense" means

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Duscat posted:

isn't it literally a political advocacy org

yeah so thats why they could register as a church

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

...was the nazi plan for poland to just kill every single one of them and replace them with germans?

iirc that was their plan for the whole world dude

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao didn't Facebook et. al. bend over backward to accommodate Nazis because the right was whining about how dailystormer and the like weren't considered news? Like, invited them to their headquarters and whatnot, and now we have nazi propaganda all over the place? And of course it's still not good enough :qq:

wow its almost like nazis and the rest of the right wing arent making arguments where they appeal to liberal values in good faith

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

my great-grandparents (maternal and paternal, respectively) fled nazi germany/fascist italy and I'll probably have to flee maga america :stoked:

my father was a gun and he had to flee obama's america but now he's allowed back in and can say merry christmas again :911:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kopasetic posted:

I'm the President who pointlessly tries to ban a (stupidly) legal firearm device used at a mass shooting months ago. The ban of said device would have done nothing to prevent the mass shooting last week or literally any other mass shooting in history.

wow look at this guy who doesnt appreciate president DO SOMETHING's strong leadership

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i assume that the republicans think that the background check will consist of the same background check we use to determine whether a shooter is a terrorist or mentally ill

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

oh it's definitely gonna stay in the news, it'll just be by means of inbred maga chuds (but i repeat myself) braying for the heads of these victims' classmates and harassing and assaulting them

yeah that was, after all, all that came of the sandy hook shooting

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

social media only matters when rich people use it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh hell yeah the new humble bundle has a bunch of poo poo ive been wanting like torment tides of normawhatever and the new shadowrun games

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

So what part of the government false flagged parkland? It is all controlled by republicans.

the (((deep state))) duh

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

theres like a 70% chance pence was going to do the thing he already did at least once and leave a sporting event in a fake huff just to make some dumbass point

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Kushner is the living embodiment of the undeserving rich, and as such will never suffer any repercussions ever.

also donald trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if those kids wanted their elected representatives to listen to their opinions they should have given them millions of dollars just like everyone else

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nonsense posted:

lol techies thought they had the power

techies dont look too smart now that they put all their eggs in one basket only buying off the coastal fringe party lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

libertarian party is not just coastal

they didnt have to buy off the libertarian party since they are 100% of its membership

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i say we make a move to ban trump stocks!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

that guy could certainly benefit from a spoon ban to make him eat less

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zoran posted:

yeah but Trump has already more or less succeeded in destroying every decent thing Obama achieved, so I don’t really think Obama is getting the last laugh

obama already accomplished getting to billionaire island which, taking a view of his presidency as a whole, was his overriding objective all along and teump wont be able to take that away from him

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

kindina problematic to think that schorkles and I wouldn't be so iconic if not for our memorable avatars

except lol nevermind

it's perfectly fine and all you scrublords with boring rear end avatars should take note lol owned

death awaits us all and only satan exists to judge our silly little pixel art, embrace the void you huge shits

i think avatars should be earned, not bought

Consummate Professional posted:

re: conspiracy facdbook status

a chud that respects me "cause you were in the poo poo" posted on it that there were actually crisis actors

what is this poo poo that you were in idgi

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

being on twitter mostly shows me that people use it less as a shitposting platform and more as a livejournal

done properly its for shitposting at important celebs with bad opinions

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im the complete clusterfuck of overlapping arrows at the top

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Consummate Professional posted:

oh I deployed to afghanistan twice and he was kicked out of the army for having asthma.

I try to avoid thinking about my stuff tho and he never stops bringing it up

lol yeah that sounds about right for a veteran-republican relationship

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this doesnt rhyme with "chocolate rain" at all

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TotalHell posted:

bad news guys turns out I’m a Crysis actor

i loved the part where you said "MAXIMUM ARMOR"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i definitely remember seeing a bunch of ads for collectable VHS editions of joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat on like nickelodeon or PBS or whatever the gently caress i was watching as a child so i can only assume it was batshit fundie stuff

• Locked thread