Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«52 »
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

I have friends who support all the teams except the Sharks so I guess they are my pick just so I don't have to listen to them gloating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

NRL
Teaching new dogs,
old tricks.

Whinge, whinge!

Saul Goode posted:

Storm, Sharks, Roosters, Rabbitohs... Truly the most abysmal final four in the worst of all seasons. Who even gives a poo poo at this point?

Ugh. I hope whoever wins gets busted for cap rorting straight afterwards so we can have a vacated title.

bowmore posted:

Hey Jono open my Pokemon Go gifts pls

What's your username there?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Saul Goode posted:

Storm, Sharks, Roosters, Rabbitohs... Truly the most abysmal final four in the worst of all seasons. Who even gives a poo poo at this point?

Not to worry. Thread favourite the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles will be up there next year.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MiniSune posted:

Separating the poo and choosing the less of all evils is hard.

Not Storm, Not Roosters, not Gallen, leaves only Bunnies. I however do not endorse this method, and choose instead to set myself on fire.
Pretty much this, three cheating fucks and Souffs

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jono C posted:

Ugh. I hope whoever wins gets busted for cap rorting straight afterwards so we can have a vacated title.

What's your username there?
CardamonFives

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Storm will win and this one won't be taken away.

I'm also okay with the the Bunnies winning as a second choice because of those lovable English ogres who always whip their dicks out.

I'd rather eat fox poo poo than live in a world where the Roosters or Sharks win again. Not just the Premiership, win any game again.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Sam Burgess out for rest of the season due to the Sexting issue.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

NRL
Teaching new dogs,
old tricks.

Whinge, whinge!

Any source on that? I hope it's true, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Jono C posted:

Any source on that? I hope it's true, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

Hmmmm.. Might be a troll from nrl memes.

If it was, then I have soiled myself. Which is rather fitting.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Yeah I haven't seen that anywhere yet

Yet

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim

This is the NRL we're talking about, whipping your tackle out means a promotion to captaincy

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

SMH reporting the player wont be stood down because it seems it was consensual.

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

~~~MR MONEY~~~

Team Anasta

MiniSune posted:

he'll be in the dog house, homeboy has a wife and baby.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Shame, really. The way Samís been playing, itíd probably work out in our favour if he was stood down for then next couple games.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

NRL
Teaching new dogs,
old tricks.

Whinge, whinge!

MiniSune posted:

Reading between the lines, it seems like they got a clear message from Burgess's lawyers and representatives to be very careful about how they reported the story. I wonder if part of the deal involved referring to the exchanges as consensual.

Abalone Malone posted:

he'll be in the dog house, homeboy has a wife and baby.

They're the only true victims in all of this.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Surely a deliberate shoulder charge to stop a try in the corner deserves a look at a penalty try or a professional foul

Nope it's Billy play on

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Not a fan of this so far

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

iajanus posted:

Surely a deliberate shoulder charge to stop a try in the corner deserves a look at a penalty try or a professional foul

Nope it's Billy play on

Would love him getting banned next week.

But it's Billy.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Fucks sake. Billy slater throwing shoulder charges and scoring tries on one channel, loving Collingwood winning on the other.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

If Billy gets suspended for the Grand Final, does that help or hurt his chances of getting the Clive Churchill medal?

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

iajanus posted:

If Billy gets suspended for the Grand Final, does that help or hurt his chances of getting the Clive Churchill medal?

He'll win that and then Origin player of the series even when he's retired.

Due to being the best.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

That may be the dumbest try I've ever seen

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

The only saving grace in this Melbourne win is that if Fifita gets sent.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Like wtf were the Sharks doing - "ah yes Fifita is having a push and shove, better wander away from my marker position whilst play is continuing and we're defending ten out, that's a good plan"

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

gently caress off Mal, he did a shoulder charge, he deserves to be banned.

gently caress Billy.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

MiniSune posted:

gently caress off Mal, he did a shoulder charge, he deserves to be banned.

gently caress Billy.

Mal is so biased it's insane. It's almost beyond parody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Smart guy, that Mal.

«52 »