Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im excited to see this giant white boy in the Broncos forward pack come off the bench. Apparently he's a bit of a nutcase on the field and other players have to keep him in check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Im excited to see this giant white boy in the Broncos forward pack come off the bench. Apparently he's a bit of a nutcase on the field and other players have to keep him in check.
who is this?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

who is this?

Thomas Flegler. He's 110kg and 190cm tall. He's only 19 so it's probably just until Haas is back but I saw him play live last year and he runs stupid hard and seems to love the stupid impact charging at the guy taking first hit up.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Thomas Flegler. He's 110kg and 190cm tall. He's only 19 so it's probably just until Haas is back but I saw him play live last year and he runs stupid hard and seems to love the stupid impact charging at the guy taking first hit up.
Nice

ili
Jul 26, 2003

bowmore posted:

who is this?

Flegler. He's been one to keep an eye on for the last couple of years. Did ok in the trials. I prefer Pat Carrigan but Flegler definitely has more impact and aggression to him.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think I have Carrigan as one of my FRF reserves

speaking of Supercoach I am excited for team lists so i can finish my drat team

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

I think I have Carrigan as one of my FRF reserves

speaking of Supercoach I am excited for team lists so i can finish my drat team

Keep an eye on the tigers, pretty sure one of their front rowers will be a rookie.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Keep an eye on the tigers, pretty sure one of their front rowers will be a rookie.
yeah Mikaele, hopefully, he is in the 17 and not on extended bench

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
angus crichon benched wtf

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Oh cool roache got his spot with Luke still being out. First start since 2017 good luck to him.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Isaiah Papali'i has been stood down for round 1 for a drunk driving offence. In before closing.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12211935

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I apologise for being slow af with the new op but I'm constantly getting distracted with iaJunior and whatnot

I've only got like 10% to go, it'll be done by season start

Need to get some peptides to get me through

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Ring Gids.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gids was mdma not peptides

would read a mdma fueled op

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
finally got my supercoach team locked in, the players sure made it hard with suspensions and injuries

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

bowmore posted:

Gids was mdma not peptides

would read a mdma fueled op

Look if you want to express post me some I'm not doing anything important Thursday, so...

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

finally got my supercoach team locked in, the players sure made it hard with suspensions and injuries

Same. Now for the inevitable curse of round one injuries.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

ok I loving finished it, whoever's outside my house screaming at me to type all night can go home now

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884394

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

iajanus posted:

ok I loving finished it, whoever's outside my house screaming at me to type all night can go home now

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884394

I will never stop screaming

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
0 / 3 so far.

Saw a bit if Roosters vs Souffs and my prevailing thoughts was the Cunts have dialled up the oval office factor at the expense of ball handling. Cost them the game.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
1/3, didn't expect the Storm to be on their game and didn't expect Easts to lose

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

If you two won't post in this year's thread I will be very angry and possibly throw something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Argh wrong thread.

Close this and burn everything.