Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

So glad the Broncos paid Thaiday 450k for his swan song and turned down Ese ese's request of 300k a year to stay with the club.

I've got serious concerns about the Broncos this year. They looked a little directionless against St George. They've had 4 months to get this poo poo right. Cowboys look almost like they're at mid season form combination wise, I want to see melbourne play first, but Cowboys look a lot like the team to beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I think dce is way overrated and always have.

I don't like to see players injured but gently caress Reynolds.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kevin Naiqama one of the best dudes in the nrl. Hope he does well this year.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cam smith has retired from all rep footy effective immediately.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah. Theres 0 chance it's a tantrum jfc

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sunday origin is dumb

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Nsw yet to score a legitimate try this game.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol McGuire just killed a man.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Refs gifting nsw a lead is a worse gimmick.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol slater decked off the ball. No call.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Clearly raked out "bobble" says gus.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol nsw still havent scored without bullshit decisions.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

So they'll call that forward...

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Can gus Gould gently caress off to the sideline where he can cheerlead for real.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That's a penalty try.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

drat

Hunt to the bench DCE called in to start at 7
Gagi to centre Oates in at wing
Ponga out - hammy
Inglis out - thumb
Napa 18th man - knee injury
Jarrod wallace to the bench
Arrow and papalii to start in place of Wallace and Napa
Glasby brought in to come off the bench

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

From a qld perspective. Dce should have gotten man of the match and either Turbo or maloney the wally lewis.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

All these NRL Finals⁠ ⁠teams so far haven’t been able to draw a bigger crowd than the Knights final round crowd.

Suncorp will be a sell out.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm hearing Lomax has lost his spot. Big news for supercoach (can we talk about supercoach?) But also what the gently caress? I thought he was the next big thing?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm just super surprised Lomax looked great at the end of last year.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im excited to see this giant white boy in the Broncos forward pack come off the bench. Apparently he's a bit of a nutcase on the field and other players have to keep him in check.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

who is this?

Thomas Flegler. He's 110kg and 190cm tall. He's only 19 so it's probably just until Haas is back but I saw him play live last year and he runs stupid hard and seems to love the stupid impact charging at the guy taking first hit up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

I think I have Carrigan as one of my FRF reserves

speaking of Supercoach I am excited for team lists so i can finish my drat team

Keep an eye on the tigers, pretty sure one of their front rowers will be a rookie.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Oh cool roache got his spot with Luke still being out. First start since 2017 good luck to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bowmore posted:

finally got my supercoach team locked in, the players sure made it hard with suspensions and injuries

Same. Now for the inevitable curse of round one injuries.