Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
How? How do you push the wrong button in the Bunker? Isn’t that your one job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Jono C posted:

Meanwhile the NRL has decided to have the Warriors play at the same time as the All Blacks. I'm not sure if that's a smart move.

The same NRL that’s put a Melbourne home game 10 minutes before an AFL final across the street?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Shame, really. The way Sam’s been playing, it’d probably work out in our favour if he was stood down for then next couple games.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I was under the impression that Seibold got scouted by Brisbane, and there was essentially a swap planned, except Bennett had time still on his contract and wasn't going to leave without being paid out.

But I basically never get to hear any news that's not from this thread, so I'm ready to accept being completely off base.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Maybe I just don't get it. I thought it was if he just left normally, he'd be out the contract money, but by being "caught" everyone basically gets what they wanted in the first place, except Brisbane execs who had to pay out money that was already owed.

I'm too old for this.