Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Was this the price for your soul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Never in doubt :shepface:

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

I'm watching Saints Catalans on TV, I think this the first "live" game Ive managed to watch this year. Saints look so much better than the draks, ah well.

My Wife bought me a tasting platter of tramp beer from Lidl, atm I am drinking Perlembourg Blonde at 4.7% its a light appertiser. The head is thick like bird spit.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

10 - 0, the blonde is finished and now its a Perlembourg Pils @ 4.9%, tastes Identical, I think they are the same beer in different cans.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Dragons might have scored! This pils is loving bad, tastes like watered down nail varnish remover. Struggling to finish it tbh.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Rastor posted:

Catalans Dragons were a corpse until they got Josh Drinkwater. Now they're at least a shambling zombie.

Hard to watch non running zombies these days.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

20-8! The fightback begins. Bad Pils finihsed, now something called STRONG @ 7.9% this is proper tramp brew.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Stupid team scored against the shamblers 26 - 8 tyhink im done. Bad beer is bad

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

bessantj posted:

Less then two minutes gone and Dragons get a great try. 6-0.

I cant find a stream, any quick links? im in france if it makes a difference, no bein available though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Wheres burn down cambera? normally by this time he's convinced me that they're winning this year.