Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

It's pointless talking with you about a lot of things... I'm going to take a hard pass.

it's pointless because you can't explain how I misinterpreted. Don't sit there accusing me of being being pointless to talk to when you have the oratory skills of a brick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

I also don't know what our obsession is with it possibly being MYLO now but not earlier. Like if it is now, which ok, maybe, but it would have also been MYLO yesterday and the day before that. I guess my question is if was are talking about it now, why haven't we been talking about it earlier?

because I've been distracted with job hunting and hadnt run the numbers yet and no one else seemed to give a poo poo in the meantime

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm saying that TM demonstrated definitive knowledge.

....of me being town, yes :v:

Sorry for rudeness, going to keep it chill.

I actually rate that post pretty high on the chill-o-meter tbh, I'm just fully launched into righteous townie mode now thanks to GHGD making the classic scum mistake of trying to dodge by calling my posts crazy :dance:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

give head or get dead posted:

Id love these posts encased in stone

if you're not pulling a Gene routine and just trying your best to sound like bitter town at the last second, man come the hell off it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

If Nat20 is town, there has always been a bigger target.

plus if Nat's town, he's got to be a great option to keep around as a mislunch candidate, since it's so easy to present him as the paranoia option. He's admitted himself he didn't start the game as town, doubting him is easy and faultless.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ive accepted im a dead man walking at this point

if you're town you might want to get onto helping us decide who to lunch after you, it'll be all the more important to get it right then, after all.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired, you've said you think I'm town, AA is town, and N20 is scum. But what do you think about GHGD?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

man where the hell is Dead Cow, I wanted to put them somewhat high on the town rankings but all they've done is show up to say they like the "free lunch GHGD" plan without even leaving a vote to that effect.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

and NGO who wants to vote with me in all things hasn't updated their vote either. I gotta say, even if I'm wrong about all the rest of my Lumpenlist and the scummy-looking folks are right about NGO, it still kinda points to scum trying to protect GHGD man :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Could this game just be lazy scum? Watch town post in thread and kill eachother?

yes, you just had to go and stick your neck out in the worst possible way to spoil it :cheeky:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

well remember, GHGD is freely lunchable today! If we dunk him first, we can also dunk NGO next! :eng101:

Dead Cow posted:

I like this plan

how come you never voted for GHGD then? We got just under 3 hours left and we still haven't sorted out our first lunch, let alone a second.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

I'd be happy to double vote for GHoGD. That would put him at -1 though.

Also if we were to vote out GHoGD with some to spare, do we want to try to vote out a second person? I know AA has resistance to that idea.

AA is either scum, or doesn't get anything I was saying about MYLO, or both.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If Token's already lost the leadership position now that we became interns instead of students, we might need 2 more votes instead of 1 to be sure the dunk goes through. I'm not sure how quick the vote would be added manually if it works.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm opposed to dunking a 2nd, just because of uncertainty on scum numbers, but I'll go with what we collectively think is best

What do you mean, uncertainty on scum numbers?

"hey guys, just in case its not really LYLO, lets not lunch anybody!"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

I definitely have enough posts this time!

As for the vote, I would still like to lunch someone, but I am not sure enough about AA with how close we potentially are to mylo.

I'd be up for voting someone different like Tired instead of AA, who are your picks?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Staaahhhhp

Stttttooooppppstppstppstop

haha least I'm payin you back for FF7 hahaha

but ok let's talk about something else though, what're your thoughts on Token now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

I'd need some time to come up with some alternatives, and I'm a bit busy. I'll try to reread and get my bearings before deadline.

you do know that's in 58 minutes right

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And the doublevote still hasn't gone through, you might wanna cast an extra vote to hammer GHGD just in case no one else even shows the gently caress up by end of day

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol on the night I docced ypm and got the final materia. I sent my action in. Doc ypm and if I die, shoot bif in her lovely face.

I'm glad this didn't happen lol because it might have cost us the game.

a game of exceedingly bizarre choices indeed

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well, at least that's sorted.

I'd vote for AA or Tired or TNL.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your persistence is legendary.

I wouldn't exactly call "Not immediately dropping a really strong scum read that I've argued for quite passionately and haven't seen any sudden reason to change" persistence, let alone legendary persistence, it seems more like some baseline level of object permanence for my brain cells really

Token Female posted:

I agree that there's a bunch of stuff that doesn't really make sense for Juchero's role/action. Like why claim it in the un-townie way that he did? I don't get why he tried to hold hands with anyone over having an action. I also don't get the Li Dawny watch still.

However, Cat's vote on Juchero, which I forget who said it, looks like it's someone having to make a junkie justification for the vote and then going for it. I guess it could be a bus. But it makes me hesitant.

yeah I think Juch's tone has been sounding more townie today especially, and AA sticking up for Juch so drat much before just feels like AA has to be scum who knows Juch isn't on his team, I don't see how he could be that drat sure about Juch then, especially when AA himself is arguing for how disengaged and absent he was

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hm I'm definitely gonna have to sleep on these tracker claims

still think AA is a great dunk in the meantime though

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hey Nat, can you verify anything about people saying they visited one of us?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

I doubt that we will get the votes in for this, but if you strongly believe this then why aren't you voting for AA?

because it might possibly be LYLO and it is good form. Especially if no one else is around to vote with me, rendering my vote pointless to begin with.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Please point out where I stood up for him.

I defended his meta. Both he and LD had only recently returned to Mafia, and I felt like they were playing like people whom had recently returned to mafia. I made a hot take read based on meta opinions on the first game thread(I think first thread)

Point out this defense, because I've just caught you in a stinky lie Biffy poo.

well, people can read all these posts below and judge for themselves if it's "standing up for him" or not:

I don't know what the case is on Juchero at all. Can someone sum it up. Just phone posting atm.

Hmmm... I like Token's cases, but again I think this is a miss I don't think Juch is scum, would vote some of these opportunistic votes on there though. Will do more looking.

Dead Cow posted:

AA here's my case on Juchero

While that's not good play, I don't think it makes him scum. To that credit, I'm not reading the thread too closely since transition. My reasons for not voting Juch are meta. I know it's not good, but... I think the votes on Juch are more telling.

Juchero posted:

At the very least, some of those opportunistic votes against me will reveal some pertinent information if I do get lunched.

My main argument against that case remains the same: you claim it's a scum case, but it just reads as if you're just upset I'm not participating enough or the way you want.

It's a fake case because you're trying to persuade people to hunt down someone who just didn't participate as much as others.

I still don't really have a vote in me yet for scum, but I'll be re-reading cases before it comes time.

I don't know if Dead Cow is town, and I know it's unpopular, but I like his speculative posts as previously mentioned. I do see how others might think it's fake. Dead Cow's vote on you seems bad, but token's case seems genuine.

Would vote DC over Juch because of feels, but feel good about both :shrug:

Don't like cat or ramen's vote on Juch

but nah, I must be LYING about you sticking up for him, :laffo:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

Also, I noticed looking over the list you made that it seems that TNL jumped me in your suspicion. Why?

I think you could fit in a team with AA and GHGD and Tired, and your not walking home with Asiina could be one reason for AA pushing that weird theory about the stood-up flavor to try and defend you. But individually, TNL looks way more scummy than you.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yeah the fact that AA leapt right to trying to paint me as LYING for claiming he was defending Juch when... well, read those posts, it sounds like he's splitting hairs over whether "defending someone's meta" counts as defense or not, wtf

It just seems like scum trying to throw more shade to try and get at me when they can't NK me

so we got me and Nat who'd vote AA at least, that's 2/6

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

What do you guys think about Ramen?

not looking great, but I would like another day to go over his claims and do another big Lumpenlist revision. Especially when AA and Tired are right there looking scummy af

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

His Watch/Track choices are odd.

I especially feel like the N6 choice is absolutely bizarre when Watch GeneX was a thing you could have done.

nah it sounds like he stopped being a watcher when we moved to this thread. So that at least checks out.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

I think Bif is on point about AA's posting, I think I'm right about Tired's posting. So I'm happy with either.

I also think Tired is super scummy, you are soooo right my lovely kouhai Nat! :kimchi:

lol I'm just trying to piss Tired off on purpose now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

eep 6 minutes now, actually if it really was LYLO (but I don't think it is, especially cause I think GHGD was scum) we'd lose anyway from NOT lunching too so might as well just

##vote AA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

more like AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Locked thread