Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Raxivace posted:

The S37 thread is busy maturing on Ghost Island atm.

Every casting decision could haunt it forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Working on a new thread now. This cast...

"I don't want people to ever think that I am predictable or for them to categorize me in restrictive ways."

If there's one thing that won't restrict you in Survivor, it's people thinking you're unpredictable.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Sorry for the delay. It's been a long week. Thread will go up Monday to line up with people being bored at work.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Australian Survivor thread has been pretty slow but for anyone wondering, it’s been more s1 (long with not a lot of strategy) than s2 (one of the all time best seasons). That being said it’s been heating up and just delivered one of the best TCs that Survivor has had.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I kind of wish David vs Goliath was somehow themed around Chet and Joel being chained together for 39 days.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You guys have any good thread titles for next thread? I've been collecting quotes and stuff for the OP cast image but nothing really stands out as a great title.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Fast Luck posted:

The Australian Survivor thread has been pretty slow but for anyone wondering, it’s been more s1 (long with not a lot of strategy) than s2 (one of the all time best seasons).

I dislike that you're still calling them S1 and S2 when they were S3 and S4. There's no point to it, it's just petty.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

less laughter posted:

I dislike that you're still calling them S1 and S2 when they were S3 and S4. There's no point to it, it's just petty.

Those first seasons were so long ago though that it's a totally separate thing. I think it's easier to keep track by considering it a reboot. Like, most people talking about new Doctor Who don't use "season 33" or whatever.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

less laughter posted:

Hmm that’s just what I’ve seen everyone else calling them, I guess since they’re s1 s2 s3 of the reboot and the past attempts at Australian Survivor were separated and didn’t go anywhere? Even the RHAP podcast from Nick Iadanza uses those numbers so I think it’s fairly conventional...

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Zesty posted:

You guys have any good thread titles for next thread? I've been collecting quotes and stuff for the OP cast image but nothing really stands out as a great title.

Survivor 37 Celebrity Edition - David Schwimmer vs Goliath Gary Wilikers

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Survivor: release the pee tape, Jeff

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Survivor 37: Why won't Mike White go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:siren: New thread is up. :siren:

I am real loving sick of trying to make a cast image. It's been holding everything up and it's a real pain in the rear end. Maybe later.

• Locked thread