Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I had to check. Donathan is from Kimper Kentucky. Eastern Ky is some of the poorest places in the US. They’re so poor and have no jobs that the state won’t even stoop so low to implement work requirements for food stamps. That might explain why he can’t dive a few feet after a couple mintutes of swimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Shneak posted:

He did though. It was the Obama administration dude that got into Harvard on a track & field scholarship that couldn't dive. :lol:

Oh I know, he was about to cry cause he had to go back and dive a couple feet again after sitting on the platform for 5 minutes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Such a lovely thing to do and it was probably the producers wet dream.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I know this isn’t new but Ghost Island is a lovely gimmick, just make them play a game of chance!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Give them all curses so it really fucks with people being sent there. You’re the only one who can eat for one night back at camp while everyone watches and hates your guts? Hell yea!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I was rooting for Dom but yea man those like last four episodes were just a long drawn out Dom and Wendell show. At least Donathan tried the crazy route nobody gave even a little poo poo about trying to break them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Shoulda called it Freaks vs Geeks.

• Locked thread