Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
You get an idol, you get an idol, everyone gets an idol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Why did the old orange tribe do their own thing and not get rid of Angela? I guess this could split the old purple tribe but it seems more likely that it’ll cause them to team up and make it a 4 and 4 split

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Unless you knew for sure you were the target I can't see why you'd use the legacy at 13, and even then in Dom's case, he could just use his idol instead.

An idol is more powerful than the legacy advantage, so there is that I guess.

People know he has a hidden idol, I think it’d be dumb not to use the advantage when hidden idols always make people targets for blindsides

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Spergatory posted:

You are all probably terrible hangs and I'm glad we're not friends irl. People like myself and Chris Noble are far too sauvé for you plebs. :c00lbert:

Um excuse me it’s spelt swavay?

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Laurel and Donathan have a final 4 with Dom and Wendell. Going with that probably makes more sense than being on the bottom of the Naviti girl alliance. Plus with Dom and Wendell around they’ll always be seen as the lesser targets

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
I think Yanny gets evicted tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Lmao Wendall being a big baby

• Locked thread