Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.
I haven't watched many seasons of Survivor so I didn't fully understand this "pagonging" you all spoke of until now. Oh my God gently caress pagonging forever.

Also, I know STAC will tell me to stop trying to edit read but for a number of weeks now I got the sense that Kellyn was getting a winner's edit. Especially ever since the Survivor gods sent her to Ghost island that first time and then kept showing her reactions to stuff and giving her a lot of story, I felt like the show was trying very hard to get me to like her. Well, now I'm not so sure what the show is trying to tell me, so ... I guess STAC is right? Heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

The Bloop posted:

The stones on that man

I thought Wendell didn't play his idol simply because it was too massive to drag to tribal.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

The Bloop posted:

He dragged his massive balls there instead

Exactly, they seem to have worked well enough.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

I never really forgave Dom for his ego in the beginning of the game, but I admire how well he restrained it the rest of the season. I wouldn't have minded if he won.

But Wendell played a solid game as well and I'm glad, he earned the win.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Laurel gets to blow up someone's game one last time!

Teek posted:

It does, because Laurel had MULTIPLE confessionals where she kept saying, "I think Wendell and Dom will split the votes and I'll pick up the remainder." That turned out to be 100% on the nose in the most hilarious way possible. They totally kept playing those to help add an extra burn to her at the end.

Laurel got what she wished for, so cool.

• Locked thread