Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

aidoru posted:

Why doesn't Desiree know how to wear her swimsuit

Looks like she is taking it to the next level by putting both straps over the same shoulder so they don't provide the proper support for the boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ApplesandOranges posted:

Desiree's swimsuit confuses me.

James' pecs frighten me.

Desiree seems like first boot material.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Crazy nonsense to start this poo poo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Winner gets fishing gear, eggs (chicken?), and flint. You can concede early and guarantee fishing gear.

Well the winning tribe only gets the eggs if the other tribe forfeits...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Whoa, I got a black friend now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Rice in the dirty sock? What the flying gently caress?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Really they need to drop the giant jar of cookies on a Survivor in secret like they did on Australian Survivor

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

#FakeIdolIsland

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got a real idol, but I'm gonna earn trust by showing a fake idol...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Its gonna be on Ghost Island and then you're gonna have to do something to turn it into a real idol. Its a real "awesome or terrible?" potential.

What if its still a fake idol but can be placed in someone elses bag...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Does Donathan just not open his mouth when he speaks? Is that the problem?

Hes from Tennessee (or is it Kentucky?).

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe, just don't pair the two people that suck in the water together for the same leg?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Bloop posted:

Looks like ghost island also gives you a decent meal. unless he just cooked all the ghost island rice for the season :v:

I was thinking that too, that was like the whole tribe worth or rice for 1 little dude.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Binary Logic posted:

Ghost Island is pretty slow so far.

What the gently caress?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

LOL at Jeff dropping the "greatest tribe" burn at the end.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

In an unexplained story, what was up with those two randos who voted for James? Don't they know he already hates himself?

They obviously discussed a vote split in case Jacob actually had the idol because they had the numbers.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cast seems pretty likable. Not too many 2 hour premiers with 20 castaways are even able to develop some basic characters for the rest of the season. Kind of sucks that Jacob was one of the main characters and got an early boot, but oh well.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's going to come to a point where whenever someone shows someone they have an idol, they will just assume it's a fake idol.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lone Goat posted:

Not sure what I hate more, Donathan's voice or Stephanie's ridiculous fake tits. They're both incredibly distracting.

But they are distracting in good ways :eng101:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thats a fast swap.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Propaganda Machine posted:

Half the show left with immunity already decided? This'll be fun.

Gotta factor in the ghost island segment now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

IcePhoenix posted:

She said cute blonde but yeah

They set up the Morgan vote when the four former Malolo convened right before tribal.

I wonder what happens next, it's still 4-4 and the Naviti now know they can't trust the others.

It's 4-4, but unless they randomly change how Ghost Island works, there will only be 7 at the next tribal.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I hope Dom makes a fake advantage.
Angela seems like the worst partner to have in this game.

I don't know if the best structure is starting with 3 tribes and merging down or starting with 2 and splitting up but 2 with a quick swap doesn't look great so far.

Really having a 2 hour premier last week and a swap the this week just kind of makes it odd. Hard to get into the dynamics of the new tribes when you still don't even know who is on either tribe to begin with.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They really did drop the ball there.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nice idol lie.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess James's idol is still cursed?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jeff's look when he tries to play the idol for 2 people though :confused:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

bbf2 posted:

The move is to say "I'm playing this (fake double) idol on two of us. These two girls are voting for Bradley, and me and Brendan will be putting two votes on another one of you that we picked earlier at random. The only way to guarantee its not you going home is for you to vote Bradley"

(and then in actuality all four of them vote Bradley but hopefully this scares at least one of them into adding a fifth vote as well)

No, that's not going to change anything really. You're saying you're going to split the votes so if the idol is real it's going to be 2-2, so they could still stick to their guns and vote Bradley out on a revote.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Mighty Moltres posted:

No game two weeks in a row, then when there IS one, she doesn't play. I'm starting to think ghost island is dumb.

Ghost Island is just Exile Island except there maybe an advantage instead of just getting an idol clue :eng101:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gluten Freeman posted:

One of my favourite survivor memories is the terrible cabin Rupert built that got immediately flooded when the tide came in. Everyone just sitting on benches with the water up to their ankles.

"It would be really cool if we built our shelter in a hole on the beach where water never flows."

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

pog boyfriend posted:

Theres no such thing as finland. its not real

E: aaaaaaaaaaaah please ignore i am Trying to get to the finland thread but im a moron so sorry >__>

The finland thread isn't real.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They could call it "Survivor: Drop Your Buffs" and do a tribe swap every week until the merge, which they could do later than ever before.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dugong posted:

I has some really dumb production choices and 55 days/24 people is a bit insane but the longer episodes means the characters are much more developed than the American edition.

It really was a fresh take on Survivor in many ways. The longer episodes meant that even in the first episode, they gave some screen time to all the castaways, and most episodes just about everyone got at least 1 confessional. Although it did drag out toward the end when they gave all the 6 people remaining confessionals and lots of time to discuss what was going on.

Also, the Jar of Cookies and Jar of "lollies" they did in season 2 made for some interesting strategy decisions.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Should have made the stick a fake immunity idol to be given to any other survivor.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hmm, what if they did a season where the hidden immunity idols were just gigantic as gently caress and impossible to hide?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Good job guys, good luck with the rest of the game" - Some dickhead

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

"Congratulations, you have found the Survivor Shipwreck Island Hidden Immunity Idol. You must carry this ship's wheel with you to tribal and use it when Jeff asks everyone if they would like to."

Maybe something like, "Congratulations, you have found the clue to the hidden immunity idol. Your tribal banner that marks the beach is the immunity idol, carry it with you to tribal"

Then everyone is like why is he pulling out our flag banner and carrying it to tribal :confused:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Clearly the correct move if you find an idol is to just play it. Because the producers will just be lazy as gently caress and just throw it down in the woods somewhere and you can just go out and find it again.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Someone should let him know he already quit his season of Survivor many years ago and he is back home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Midnightghoul posted:

I'm glad the producers gave a clue to the idiot with the one sided grudge

They didn't, they had a clue in a random buff that Chris happened to pick up? Not like they had assigned seating.

• Locked thread