Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of.

The beginnings of a mass extinction event, you say. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

So I have what I think is a marauder tribe as a next door neighbor, but they haven't properly introduced themselves and I don't have a special project to learn about them as I would with a normal empire. They just show up as "Beta Aliens" and their systems have the red exclamation point since they are auto-hostile. Will they actually talk to me at some point or was their intro bugged?

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Do claims ever expire? My vassal hates my guts because they have some silly notions about an indivisible part of my empire being their home planet or something. Is there any way to make them retract a claim?

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

Can megacorps not build branch offices in their subsidiaries or am I missing something?