Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dred_furst
Nov 19, 2007

"Hey look, I'm flying a giant dong"
It seems that people are properly mad about the 2.0 patch on the reviews section of steam:

what I'm taking from this is people are annoyed that the game has slowed down a lot, FTL bad, marauders OP, got out-maneuvered by the AI fleet that was smaller.
more comedy over at http://steamcommunity.com/app/281990/reviews/?browsefilter=trendweek&snr=1_5_reviews_&p=1

if I understand marauders right, they're meant to be a midgame threat, they showed up and cleared a couple of my systems of stuff to path through a wormhole in one of my systems, and I'm only just getting into the territory of actually being able to oppose them, and even then only over a heavily fortified starhold.

I'm having an absolute blast with this game right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dred_furst
Nov 19, 2007

"Hey look, I'm flying a giant dong"
Just got my first positive marauder event...

...oh. :(