Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Looks like there is a 2.2 Dev stream tomorrow 7-8 am pdt on twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

No release date has been announced.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Dumb noob question but what races are your universes populated with? Is it only those premade ones and any custom you designate or does the game randomly generate some?

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Cool thanks, that cleared it up for me.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

FYI for people having problems with the UI being tiny, you can scale it in the options. I have it at 1.2 and it's much easier to read. I haven't noticed any text overlap so far or other wierd issues that come with paradox UI scaling yet.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

So I know for non-corp empires I should be ignoring the admin cap, but what about corps? Has anyone played enough to figure out if ignoring it is too detrimental?

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Where does the Genome-Mapping bonus come from? I can't seem to find the source but it's giving 10% pop-growth speed empire wide.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

yorkinshire posted:

Where does the Genome-Mapping bonus come from? I can't seem to find the source but it's giving 10% pop-growth speed empire wide.

nvm I found it, it was a tech I researched.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Had a really lovely bug playing as devouring swarm. About 2 hours into my game I couldn't build any more research/mining stations because it all required 38~ society research points to build. Like where the mineral cost is listed it also listed requiring society points to build. Restarting did not help. I deleted the save though sry wiz.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

yorkinshire posted:

Had a really lovely bug playing as devouring swarm. About 2 hours into my game I couldn't build any more research/mining stations because it all required 38~ society research points to build. Like where the mineral cost is listed it also listed requiring society points to build. Restarting did not help. I deleted the save though sry wiz.

More info on this that might be related, I was researching two society projects in the situation log at the time and I may have canceled/restarted one of them.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Digital Osmosis posted:

Most people recommend youtube lets plays and the like but i honestly learn most paradox games by loving around and trying to figure out why i screwed up so badly. Sometimes I'll save, put on AI control of my empire, and see how they un-bork my economy.

How do you let a.i. assume control? That might be fun for when I'm "done" with a save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

Did I just get lucky getting the baol relic super early as a gaia seeded civ or is it part of being seeded?