Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Wiz posted:

Used to trump the claims of allies.

I was pondering about this yesterday when I played. Unless I missed one, a tooltip there could be useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
How have people tinkered with their sliders? Any recommendations?

I've ran a couple of default-slider games and have felt like there are too few habitable planets around.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
A thing to note is that even though starbase upkeep was raised, Expansion traditions got this:

quote:

* Galactic Ambition expansion tradition now gives -20% starbase upkeep instead of +2 starbase capacity

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Multiplayer desyncs in the latest beta version are getting really bad. 2 games have become practically unplayable in under 100 years played.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
New beta patch is out https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/dev-team-2-0-2-beta-patch-updated-14-03-2018-checksum-9b47.1079867/

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Guildencrantz posted:

The scaling difficulty is bugged and works the opposite of what's intended. It starts at 50% bonuses to everything and gradually ticks down to nothing.

:laffo:

And here I wondered why almost everybody very quickly went superior to overwhelming vs me until I overtook them by 2280.

e: assuming what you say is true.

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Mar 16, 2018

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Tried out this AI mod today in duo multiplayer with a friend http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140543652 Seemed quite good, AI managed to take my friend out. Will probably have to lower difficulty for our next game.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

Danny Glands posted:

Is anyone else finding Synthetics impossible to research in 2.x?

Have you made sure that your engineering scientist has industry expertise, maniacal, spark of genius or is a curator? If none apply, your chance of drawing the tech is multiplied by 0.2.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Aww, aquatics did not go on sale :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Does subterranean -75% to bombardment damage taken also apply to megastructures such as habitats?