Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Psycho Landlord posted:

I don't remember the specifics but I want to say he released live bees into the Stardock offices or something?

Wiz should be taking notes, that's how you get effort out of your programmers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Yeah, genestealers or the thing or brain worms or something. I have no idea how you'd square that with the beginning of the game when there's no other empires to infest.

edit: whoopsy, misread the post.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Y’all ain’t thinking like Paradox, you don’t consolidate mana, you add 6 more types that nebulously represent the same concept. We need Influence, Unity, Political Will, Citizen Engagement, and Administrative Oversight.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

Paradox Games are great at a lot of things, but global wars are definitely not one of them. Maybe in EU5/CK4 when Vicky 3's unit-less combat is made standard.

I don't think unitless combat is a good idea if raiding is a key part of the game experience, but I can't properly articulate why.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Lol general chosen ones.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

BRB engineering a lithoid to be basically a simple circuit, then enslaving millions so I can use them to run my psychic toaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Fleets number 1,2, and 4.