Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Is there any chance the OP can get updated for 3.0 I'm new and lost and its kinda out of date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

The OP is good just seems kinda out of date, if there's gonna be a new thread for 3.0 I'll just hang on until then.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

How bad is this gonna mess up my current game?

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Is it normal when you repeal a thing it rolls back everything under it too? This is in galactic council. I repealed major sanctions but it undid everything. Same for one of the others.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

How long do they typically take to release patches for this? Just wondering when 3.0.3 will be out officially.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Can lithoids not clone? Can’t seem to build cloning bays in my current game and I def was able to in my last (standard organic) game

You need to unlock it with a ascension point in the evolution set now. I don't think you did before.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Why are synthetics blocked on migration?

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

toasterwarrior posted:

Purging a species through displacement will piss off the mother nation of that species, right? My concern is them going to live in other worlds of my empire despite having poo poo habitability for them.

Why are you purging them if you just want to resettle them? Displacement will force them out of your place entirely.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Use influence to embrace the xenophobe faction is the only way I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

I've missed the last 2 updates and am back for fish people. Has much changed?