Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013

Anticheese posted:

On my recent megacorp run I found that you can have a chosen one as a megacorp, but I didn't get the event prompting the choice to turn into a divine empire.

He or she was already Universe CEO. what more could He/She want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013
I also had a habitat I was trying to build disappear, twice. I don't know if I got the minerals back either.

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013
The only game I ever played that I feel did a good job with different propulsion options was Sword of the Stars. excellent game, balanced travel types by changing the efficiency of different races ships. strong recommend pretending the second game never existed.

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Played my first multiplayer game with pubbies from the official discord and spawned next to a fanatic purifier who somehow had a 2300 power fleet of 20 corvettes by year 2220. That was a short game.

I suspect anyone playing multiplayer with this game is not going to be anything like a typical pubbie at this point in the games life cycle.

if for some reason we play together in multi I promise to (likely) fold like a paper bag.

stopgap1 fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 2, 2021

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013
I love their dick in cheek play on words for this one. its beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013
I would unironically love to start out shortly pre-space flight, maybe in system only. it could be so cool. (what if you were space janissaries for a client race and got stranded when their empire blew. you could shift through the wreckage of their works while fighting a hostile native population and work to become a power on your own.