Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned

Grimey Drawer

Libluini posted:

I think there's now a dig site to reference that event chain. Wonder if it's just a reference with no bad outcomes, or if it is meant to replace the void dragon fucks you over quest and I just got lucky until now

Can confirm, that dragon blew up my colony and held a chokepoint system of mine until I got a 30k fleet

Artefact is pretty neat though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned

Grimey Drawer

I've definitely seen fallen empires use jump drives

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned

Grimey Drawer

I think you can get favours via espionage and trade for open borders (?)

Haven't tried since I'm doing a determined exterminator so I can't trade or do diplomacy

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned

Grimey Drawer

I wish there was an in-game bug reporting/feedback thing. Forum bug reporting is so awful

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned

Grimey Drawer

I wish you didn't need 100 intel to see ship loadouts. Debris should give you that imo

Also is it possible to use custom name lists with achievements?